“Great fresh bread”

Great Harvest Bread Co.
Ranked #7 of 10 Bakeries in Cary
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

We discovered this GHBC at the Holly Springs Farmers Market over summer. We tried their extreme Cinnamon Swirl loaf and were instantly hooked. (It makes the best French Bread!!).
So we try to visit once every two weeks to stock up on goodies.
Far too many good things to recommend but they offer daily samples from what has been baked that day and they offer a take home list of the daily schedule.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Picked up some baked goods as a treat for my staff (and a loaf of bread for home.) I will stop by around once a month to do so. The bread and sweets are incredible. They offer a great and varied selection of items. They don't have all the same things everyday so make sure to check their website before visiting to see what is up for the day. The staff is great -- very friendly. They always remember me and seem genuinely pleased to see me. And, they offer very generous samples Worth the trip.

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

We have recently discovered this incredible bakery!!! It's easily our favorite place for bread and treats! The staff are always so friendly and helpful. Their bread is AMAZING!! Best bread locally! We get all our bread from here and have fast become very frequent customers and will continue to support this awesome little gem!!!

Reviewed 30 April 2016

Who cares about carbs when you can have a variety of fresh, delicious breads, rolls and sweet breads? (Not the brain kind of sweet breads!) When you step into this fragrant shop, you are welcomed with a variety of samples, tempted with too many choices and leave with more than you wanted! The people who work there are delightful!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I get bread here alot, and have learned not to partake on Saturdays...the free sample horders take up the whole [tiny] space and dont buy bread, leaving me standing there just wanting my bread. If you want desert type breads, you might want to order ahead because they seem to run out on all the days during the week I stop in...the Cinn. rolls/breads are very good. Good service, just avoid the gimme gimme sample crowd that stagnates the place on the weekend. They do seem to keep spastic hours, so call or memorize the schedule.

1  Thank Snipehuntingforhire