“Good breakfast spot”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Very nice place for breakfast, have several different t things on the menu for everyone! Staff are great and place is always nice and clean

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Met a friend here for lunch. Got there before the lunch rush and we were seated quickly. Very helpful server, told him we were there to visit and weren't in a hurry. Ordered at leisure, my friend got Eggs Benedict and I got the blackened chicken Caesar wrap w/ the mac and cheese. The extra charge for the mac and cheese was well worth it! Once I finished the portion of mac n cheese didn't have room for my wrap. My friend raved about the Eggs Benedict, looked delicious. I highly recommend this place for a leisurely lunch.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Based on the reviews I was a little concerned that the service would not be great due to the servers sharing tables. No need for concern. The service was great. Everyone was friendly and efficient. Our coffee was refilled appropriately. One important note, the coffee is GOOD! I’ve been to many breakfast spots with coffee that is okay at best.

We placed our orders (There were 5 of us.) and our food arrived fast and hot. I had the huevos rancheros. It was pretty tasty. The restaurant was busy, but we did not feel rushed.

I would definitely return if I’m in this area again.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Met a guy for a late breakfast here mid week. It took a very long time to get a person to give us utensils and coffee. With a cup of coffee and a small ish omelette my bill was over $20 with a tip. I think the regular cup of coffee was almost $3. Combining those prices, size of helpings and wait times, we won't be going back. This was our second trip so not a one time anomaly. We meet regularly at egg and I, another broken egg,, etc. better value and services.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Only been for breakfast and I can’t wait to try lunch. Our waiter was very attentive, food arrived promptly, nice and hot. Prices were good.
My only complaint is how loud it was in the restaurant itself.
It was downright yummy!

Been to Toast Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK