“Sit down order to go”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #16 of 25 Quick Bites in Cary
Reviewed 4 April 2017

So, we went into Pei Wei after having a meeting at the Starbucks next door. We were going to sit down and eat and then realized we just wanted to go home, so as we were ordering, we changed our order to go. The food was delicious, like always! I got lettuce wraps and honey chicken with brown rice. My husband got spicy tuna roll (which wasn't as good this visit) and something else that I can't remember. I love Pei Wei!

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

I had Pei Wei cater c a business lunch for 22 for me this week at a hotel. The catering process was very easy. The manager who took my order was very helpful. The food was delicious and all my employees loved it. I've used several different restaurants to cater over the years but this definitely got the most rave reviews. One small issue however involved the courier who delivered the food. He forgot the serving utensils plates napkins cups etc.. Pei Wei made it right immediately and actually credited the delivery charge and hand delivered to me at my office the next day several $10 off gift cards to make up for the mistake. The manager Taylor and Ryan the marketing advisor we're extremely apologetic and very accommodating. I would definitely use them again! You should try them too!

Reviewed 19 December 2016

I just joined friends at Pei Wei for dinner last night. My husband and I shared the spicy tuna sushi. I got the traditional lettuce wraps and honey chicken. Of course, I could only eat half, so I have dinner tonight. It's a great location for kids and to catch up. You don't feel rushed to get out of there, so you can spend time catching up and enjoying dinner.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

We ate outside this time, and it was beautiful. The food was very good, and was ready faster than in the past. This restaurant seems to have worked through the long lines and long waits, and is now serving happy customers in a timely fashion.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

If you like P.F. Chang's food then you'll definitely like this place. I got the teriyaki chicken small portion and it was PLENTY for me. I could have split it. It was delicious and just what I expected.

I would highly advice using chopsticks. While this place serves great food, it isn't the cleanest. Most of the silverware that was stacked next to where you get your drink, was dirty. Dirty as in food was still stuck to it. I used chopsticks.

The staff was nice enough. I'm not sure if I'll go again any time soon but it was worth a shot.

Been to Pei Wei Asian Diner? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK