“Soups to Salads and Muffalettas to Rubens they got you covered.”
Review of Jason's Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jason's Deli
Ranked #78 of 508 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 October 2017

We have tried just about every thing on the Menu at Jason's Deli and we haven't been disappointed yet. Their salad bar is loaded with goodies and their sandwiches are to die for. Soups and chilies are hot and if you have room the deserts are awsome.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Wow. I just kinda stumbled upon this place. Was I surprised! The staff were all thoughtful and friendly. The food selections were incredible and our meals were delicious! The place was packed too. Good indication that they were doing things right. Dog friendly outdoor dining to top it all off. I'll definitely go back!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

...because it is a darn good restaurant with darn good high quality foods that are (gasp) fresh and healthy. Furthermore, a manager noticed that we had been waiting over-long for our order and saw to it himself to get our plates to us. I'd fallen off the healthy wagon for a pretty good muffelatta on most excellent bread; my companion's pastrami was "good, a tad dry" on good bread. Their salad bar is the best choice and we saw a lot of folks choosing soups from a better than average selection. Parking is not great (Crossroads location), but driving and parking in Crossroads is always tricky. Jason's is popular, crowded and noisy, but it's my go-to place when I'm in the area.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

This is a health based restaurant where the salad bar is a big focus. The salad bar is exceptional as a matter of fact, and I do enjoy eating there. The sandwiches and other items you can order are ok, not great, but good. I will and do go back regularly and would recommend visiting this place.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I got the build your own sandwich that consisted of roast beef and cheese on a croissant. Came with potato chips. You can get soft serve ice cream from the machine- either in a cup or one of the cones.

Been to Jason's Deli? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK