“Clean and Standard Fare”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera bread cary nc
Ranked #179 of 518 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 January 2016

A good solid Panera - no surprises here. Good salads and sandwiches and soups. It is a constant go-to for us.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

This venue definitely has a great menu; however, it is ALWAYS busy so hard to find a seat. This last time we walked out as they became overwhelmed in a matter of 5 min at the counter. Have eaten here before and really liked the food, will have to try again.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

In my opinion some fo their items are really good and others are overrated. Good place for soup/salad or pastries and a coffee. ordered their sourdough bread and it was pitiful. I guess you have to be In San Francisco to get the real thing

Reviewed 22 August 2015

Never liked Panera Bread. The breads I had tasted from that company always seemed stale, choking dry, and tough to me. We were flying out very early the next morning and would not have time for the hotel breakfast. I noticed a Panera location next door to the restaurant where we had just dined. Out of desperation to take something room-temp edible onboard, I went in and chose an orange scone, after being assured it was a moist item. In spite of that assurance, I honestly expected it to be dry and hard as a rock by morning. However, all those hours later, I bit into the nicest and still fresh-tasting scone that I've had in years. Saved my tummy--thanks, Panera of Cary!

Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

For the price you pay, the food is skimpy. I often leave hungry. The mix and match soup/salad/sandwich options seems like a good deal at first, but there isn't much food, and it's pretty salty, not to mention expensive.

The new Asian noodle bowl tasted like ramen noodles, yet cost 10x as much. I wish they'd set up pairings like Mexican soup plus salad instead of making me criss cross the board trying not to order Asian and Mexican at the same time. It feels like work just to order lunch.

Their chicken salads have the thinnest shreds of chicken so they can spread it out more. The dressings are way too salty.

I also don't like having to use a mini cup just because I want to drink water.

I like the wifi and the ability to hang out, which is what makes this place unique.

Been to Panera bread cary nc? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK