“Versatile cooking school with small class sizes”

Wynton's World Cooking School
Ranked #1 of 5 Food & Drink in Cary
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Wynton's World offers the largest hands-on cooking classes in the triangle for the home chef. If you love to cook, entertain, or just appreciate the pleasure of great food, Wynton’s World is the place to indulge your passions. Designed for both the novice cook and seasoned home chef, Wynton’s World Cooking classes will empower you to cook with confidence.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I attended the baking essentials class and it was a wonderful experience. Learnt a lot of basics about baking and baked so many different types of foods. Everything was hands on. He explains the science behind baking as well. He is awesome about answering your questions and keeps the class very lively.

All reviews
"fun experience"
"chef"
in 50 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My daughter (16yo) has taken a variety of camps and classes here over the past year and had a wonderful learning experience as well as a great self esteem boost. I believe that she will use her experiences here to decide about future career goals. I can't say enough about Chef Wynton and his programs!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have been baking for years, but had struggles with the chemistry of baking and how it all activates and comes together. Without the understanding of these steps your product will fail or not be as good. I am so happy I took this course. It provided me with everything I needed to help build the added confidence I needed to be a happy and proud baker.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I took my boyfriend here for a date night and we had so much fun! Chef Wynton is so nice and makes the class so much fun! It's nice because we had good 1-1 time because the kitchen was in stations so we got to be together but then we also got to interact and get to know everyone in the class which was great! The food was delicious and it's great because it's things we can actually make at home!! The whole setup of the class was perfect and it was really a wonderful experience! We will definitely be going back!

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We did the Tuscany cooking class. There were 5 couples and we each had a station and were responsible for a part of the menu. Wynton did a great job explaining and demonstrating. You can bring your own wine and everything else is taken care of. Wear a Tshirt -- it can get hot in the kitchen! Our dinner was awesome with bruschetta, homemade butternut squash ravioli -- everything is made from scratch! ...with a pesto cream sauce, chicken masala and biscotti for dessert. I definitely learned a thing or 2 and have fun!