“Great Take Out Chinese Food”
Review of Lucky 7

Lucky 7
Ranked #346 of 524 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This has been our "go to" Chinese take out restaurant for years. Food is typically fresh and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Great menu, service, and food. We have ordered from Lucky 7 numerous times and always receive the correct order in a timely manner. The only thing I would recommend improving is adding item descriptions. A few of their menu items we did not recognize and looked up on google before ordering, they tasted great but did not match the online descriptions. It would be helpful if Lucky 7 had their own item descriptions (at least on their online menu) to assist customers in identifying what comprises each menu item and how it is cooked.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

I ordered from here for hotel delivery. Because after a hot day outside we were just too tired to head out looking for food. The food arrived quickly. The flavor was a little bland, but the quality of the meat seemed good. The lo me in was excellent. I've certainly had better Chinese takeout, but the fact that they delivered and the generous portions of food made it just what we needed. I'd give 3.5 stars if allowed, but can't quite justify 4.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

We were staying not too far from Lucky 7 and seemed to drive past almost every day so one night we went in. Their menu is very nice but the shrimp are frozen, not local which disappointed us so we did not order them - we can get frozen shrimp at home in Pennsylvania for goodness sake. My husband had a combination seafood platter and I had a tuna platter - fries were good and the local seafood was good although I thought the portions were a little skimpy for the price. We had salads for appetizers and they were not so great - They cost extra and again were a little on the skimpy side plus covered with potato sticks (and I mean covered) instead of croutons - could have done with less of them and more fresh vegetables. Also, the "warm bacon dressing" was not what you would have expected....... The service was polite, friendly and quick . The décor was interesting - kind of liked it, but the acoustics were dreadful and we had a group of people next to us who could only speak and laugh at the top of their voices, unfortunately. We didn't bother with dessert - the dinner was expensive enough so we left and went to an ice cream place instead. Lucky 7 is pretty nice, but we had better dinners during our week.

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Unfortunately the food here left much to be desired. The fried rice was very mediocre and the lo mein has way too much soy sauce (that was the only flavor i got from it), not to mention it's also much too greasy. I was really disappointed.

Been to Lucky 7? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK