“Squee! Divine Cupcakes! The operating hours? BOOOO!”

Sugar Buzz Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #8 of 10 Bakeries in Cary
Reviewed 20 May 2016

I went twice while shopping to treat my daughter and I to the BEST cupcakes ever. That was last year. I havent had another because the half dozen times I wanted to stop in and get the best cupcakes ever, they were closed. Please consider staying open past 6 pm! I can neither stop in and spend money after I leave Trader Joe's on a weeknight. I keep trying to patronize your wonderful bakery but you are only open during regular business hours.

1  Thank CarissaJohnson

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Good place to eat and buy items. We ordered a caramel cake. And liked it. We have bought a couple more of them. The prices are of good value. And nice service,employees and parking. The employees are always nice. And the cupcakes are great. We buy a lot of them to take home.

1  Thank sophiedog6123
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

My title says it all. Listeeeeeeeeen I measure a cupcake by this place. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

My wife ordered a salted caramel cake to celebrate my son's 2nd birthday. The cake was STUNNING! But there's not much else good to say.

The name was misspelled; after they corrected it, it was off-center.

The frosting was tasteless, except for an overwhelming experience of fat and shortening.

The cake was moist, but again, tasteless.

There were 15 people at the party: I'm not exaggerating, not a single person finished their slice, and we still have half a cake left over.

Oh, and did I mention: it was super expensive?!

1  Thank TerraLupin
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

Everything I've had here is delicious. The peanut butter brownie is my favorite. Everything is always so fresh and the staff is always friendly.