“Seafood Delight disappointed, but Beef with Peppercorns was great”
Review of Super Wok

Super Wok
Ranked #78 of 524 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Outside might look a bit uninviting but the service was excellent, our food came quickly, and the portions were ample. My son's Stir-fried Beef was excellent (two peppers hot on menu), while my Seafood Delight sounded better than what came on my plate. I say that only because the menu described several kinds of seafood but my actual dish had mostly bland octopus (beautifully carved), a few thin slices of scallop, and one imitation crab chunk on top.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Go with at least four people as dishes are served family style and you’ll want to get several dishes to share. The black pepper shrimp are outstanding. Also the pea pods with garlic. Don’t count on the alcohol...you can buy beer, but need to bring your own wine.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Non-descript restaurant but very good food. So far the best Asian restaurant that we have tried in Cary or Apex.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank kwf2013
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

When you drive up, you think: just another Chinese take out spot. However, this place surprised me. Great food. Friendly people. And they are fast. I mean fast. Food was ready in no time and piping hot. Definitely will return when I visit Cary again.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank TERRENCE W
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

My family highly suggests Super Wok for take out, delivery or dining it. Simply the best Chinese in Raleigh.

Date of visit: May 2017

Been to Super Wok? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK