“will be back again !”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 29 July 2015

went there again this weekend. wanted to update on one more nice dish that we had. basil chicken. yum ! loved it. green curry was good as usual. we ordered two veggie dishes, mixed veggies in some sauce and eggplant hot pot. They were ok but wouldnt order them again.

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed 16 June 2015

nothing fancy about the place. But clean and calm and can accomodate a large number of people.

but everything lacking in interior design is made up for, by the food.

we ordered chicken skewers, spring roll, mango chicken, house fried rice, thai curry.
everything was nice, but if we go a second time, we would drop the mango chicken and spring roll. ( they are not bad, we would order something different to explore.. )

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 13 May 2015

My wife and I just had a dinner with them tonight. Very tasty and authentic dishes, and they have some menu items that it is hard to find in some other Chinese restaurants in the area. Anyone tried "Stir Fried Pork Intestine w. Pickled Vegetable" before? =)

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 23 March 2015

First experience was a good one. Had the hot and sour soup and the Kung Po bento box. Loved the spice and the peppers. I'm looking forward to going back for dinner.

I grew up eating Chinese in Northern New Jersey and NYC and this is authentic.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 14 February 2015

I lived in Los Angeles for 15 years and got used to authentic Chinese. This place is the real deal! It's not much on atmosphere but the food is fantastic. The food came quickly but and tasted great! The vegetables were crisper than I typically eat but I'm not complaining. My biggest complaint was that they dumped a boatload of peppers onto my son's fish dish. But besides that, the other three dishes were great. I had the chicken basil, my wife had the shrimp & vegetables, and my other son had the beef broccoli - all quite good.
I would highly recommend this place. Fast service and delicious food - the best Chinese in the triangle.

Date of visit: February 2015
1  Thank kevingt

Been to Super Wok? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK