“Good Asian Food”

Red Bowl Asian Bistro
Ranked #67 of 524 Restaurants in Cary
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 25
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

First time there for my wife and I and we brought relatives. We all enjoyed the food and the pot of hot tea was a great compliment to the food. They have a great sampler appetizer plate that we enjoyed. Also, I ordered the Ahi tuna appetizer which was outstanding. Dinners were ample and tasty and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

our go to when it gets cooler.. the general and thai ginger chicken are our favorites. they have good lunch prices, $7.25 each.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Had the Hibachi Chicken It was very very dry had also no flavor .Have eaten there before and the food was great.Don't know what happened tonight but was disappointed in the food .

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I usually get the chicken lo mein with California roll and egg roll. They accommodate my request for less veggies and the sushi and egg roll are always fresh. A little pricey for the ambience

Reviewed 13 June 2017

This was the 3rd time I have eaten there in about 6 years and the 1st time in 5 years. I wasn't impressed either time before but people kept saying it was pretty good so I decided to try it again for lunch. While the service was fairly good the food was only a little better than I remember the last time. I had the lunch 2 roll combo special. I just wasn't impressed with either of the 2 rolls. No different from any number of other similar restaurants in the area. No where near as good as the better known sushi restaurants. Like many sushi restaurants they have quite a selection of items on the menu.