“Loved it!”

Red Bowl Asian Bistro
Ranked #67 of 523 Restaurants in Cary
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 25
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Enjoyed a lovely dinner here one night during the week. Our waiter was very friendly and informative. The food selection was quite good. I had Wonton soup to start which was very tasty, not at all salty like most places and my only (sort of) complaint would be that there were only two tiny Wontons in the bowl. My husband had fried dumplings which he said were very tasty and "not greasy at all". I had the Chicken with Cashews and it was delectable. There were tender pieces of chicken, crisp vegetables and a sweet/spicy sauce and of course, crunchy cashews. I loved the jasmine rice that was served with my dish, flavorful and aromatic. My husband enjoyed a seafood noodle dish and unlike a previous visit to another popular bistro we recently dined at in Cary, there was a ton of seafood in the dish! He enjoyed this dish immensely. We will return to try some of their other menu items.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

The wait staff are very friendly and helpful in being sure that you get what you like. The food is fresh tasty.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

This Asian restaurant serves various items from several Asian areas. Sushi appeared to be excellent although we did not dine with this selection on this date. I had a Shrimp dish and my wife had a vegetarian dish. Both were very good. Service was excellent and the restaurant was very clean.

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

The food and service are good the sushi is excellent. I normally visit once a month. Try the tangerine beef it is my go to every time I visit.

Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

When you enter the door you get very surprised, the outside fast food strip mall look turns into a nice Asian restoration. The food we have was good, prices ok, atmosphere is modern... But the thing that staged down my score was the lack of 'good' service...