All reviews covered bridge small kitchen basketball court living room business park complimentary breakfast family wedding great property home away from home king suite nice pool great place to stay breakfast staff business trip would highly recommend this hotel bagels staff was friendly
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I was in Cary overnight for business and happened to book this hotel online with Hilton. Having never really spent time in Cary I was excited to find the property quite inviting. The grounds just beg one to consider a jog or nice walk. While just off of 64, it feels like you are in the country when you get to the hotel because it is nestled in a beautiful setting of woods. The decor is beautiful and rooms well managed. Very clean and I found it quiet and easy to rest. Try it out, I doubt you will be disappointed.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Kevin R, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh/Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for writing such a wonderful review of your experience. I'm glad everything met your standards and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Excellent place with courteous and friendly staff! The amenities were favorable with accessibility to laundry and other services. I would definitely be recommending this brand of hotel to all my friends and family for their next trips.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kevin R, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh/Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear scgomez233,

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Our first time staying at a Homewood Suites! We were there for USA baseball and choose this hotel due to having family travel with us to watch our son play baseball and needing more room. I cannot say enough about this hotel. ALL of the staff was friendly and courteous! We were upgraded when we arrived which was wonderful having eight people. The room was immaculate! Housekeeping was very friendly and always asked if we needed any supplies. There are two washers ($2.25/load)and two dryers ($2.00/load). The comp breakfast was good for the most part, some mornings "hot" food wasn't so hot. The yogurt is in a big bowl with toppings, not individual cups. They have a waffle maker. Coffee all day in the lobby area. Monday - Thursday 5-7 is evening social... we missed Wednesday as we arrived late but got to enjoy Thursday...hot dogs burgers and corn on the cob.
The pool was very well maintained! Although, our last day there, we were surrounded by a group of young ladies along with some families that ended up smoking and drinking in the pool, spilling beer in the pool, therefore our 8 year olds said that's gross (couldn't blame them) and we left the pool area. Our shower Moseley ended up being rusted and stripped therefore we could not shut off the water. Maintenance came right away and shut it off. Could not fix it, the entire side's water would have needed shut off , but we managed to work with one shower and eight people. We would definitely stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Jeanna,

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. I'm glad your group was able to enjoy the 2 bedroom suite. I do apologize you had issues at the pool and in your bathroom and appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We stayed here for 5 nights; it was very quiet & comfortable. A couple things for management to work on, though. There is NO signage as you are driving in. Not sure why... the covered bridge is signed so that as you pass it you might notice. We ended up driving in on a road past Siemens. No sign for Homewood Suites on that road at all!
Second, the customer service was spotty. I called in to get a room assigned, and the phone was answered by a rude woman - no, no, and no - even though the website was down, and we are HH members. I called back several times, and got Jeanine- super pleasant and helpful.
Third, room service is inconsistent. Sometimes cleaned showers, sometimes not. We hung up towels to conserve water, and they were replaced every day. Sometimes we got toiletries replaced, sometimes not. Is there no checklist or quality control?
We would recommend, but keep on top of staff.

Room tip: Upper floor

Dear KLVBVH,

Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel and review of your experiences. I do apologize that you had issues during your stay and am working with my staff to correct them. I appreciate you bringing it to our attention. I do hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite on the ground floor. The room was very nice, comfortable and spacious. All the hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast and public dining area was good quality. Pool and outdoor seating area were also comfortable.

Dear UWDad,

Thank you for staying with us and for the 5 star review. I'm glad you enjoyed our rooms and breakfast during your stay. I look forward to seeing you soon.