All reviewscovered bridgesmall kitchenliving roomwooded areafamily weddingcomplimentary breakfasthome away from homegreat propertynice poolgreat place to staybreakfast staffstaff was friendlybagelsdefinitely stay here againfront desk staffsiemensfireplace
Reviewed 26 August 2017

We stayed here for 5 nights; it was very quiet & comfortable. A couple things for management to work on, though. There is NO signage as you are driving in. Not sure why... the covered bridge is signed so that as you pass it you might notice. We ended up driving in on a road past Siemens. No sign for Homewood Suites on that road at all!
Second, the customer service was spotty. I called in to get a room assigned, and the phone was answered by a rude woman - no, no, and no - even though the website was down, and we are HH members. I called back several times, and got Jeanine- super pleasant and helpful.
Third, room service is inconsistent. Sometimes cleaned showers, sometimes not. We hung up towels to conserve water, and they were replaced every day. Sometimes we got toiletries replaced, sometimes not. Is there no checklist or quality control?
We would recommend, but keep on top of staff.

Room Tip: Upper floor
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Kevin R, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh/Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear KLVBVH,

Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel and review of your experiences. I do apologize that you had issues during your stay and am working with my staff to correct them. I appreciate you bringing it to our attention. I do hope you will stay with us again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite on the ground floor. The room was very nice, comfortable and spacious. All the hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast and public dining area was good quality. Pool and outdoor seating area were also comfortable.

Dear UWDad,

Thank you for staying with us and for the 5 star review. I'm glad you enjoyed our rooms and breakfast during your stay. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Homewood Suites in Cary, NC is in a beautiful forested setting next to an office park. My family felt very comfortable in the home-like setting, with outdoor pool, multiple lobby areas where we could play board games without disturbing other guests, a nice outdoor pool, horseshoes and cornhole games, basketball court, gym, good hot breakfast, and very friendly and helpful staff. I would definitely stay here again if I was headed to the area with my family.

Dear Robert,

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We had 12 rooms in this hotel and there were no problems. The rooms were clean, the staff was excellent and they delivered on every promise. High recommend this hotel! We will be back! Laureen Cooney was the best! She was professional and timely in all our requests. Excellent experience all around!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mark,

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. I'm glad your entire group enjoyed their stay with us. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Excellent accommodations at a good price. Staff was awesome, breakfast was delicious, and the hotel (rooms, lobby, breakfast area, pool, etc.) was top notched. Will definitely stay here the next time I'm in the area.

Dear Kenneth,