“Subs”

Steve's Pizza & Hot Subs
Ranked #7 of 29 Restaurants in Carthage
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Haven't tried the pizza but my kids love the subs. The phillly is pretty good! Just a step above Subway. I would get it to go though. Restaurant is small and lots of people in and out picking up orders.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Building doesn't look like much, but the menu has allot to offer and the food it great! Parking can be a challenge.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

When I first started going to Steve's I would get only the subs which are quite good. But a friend said have you tried the fried rice and chicken wings. Well I did and I've been hooked ever since! Lunch time is always packed so call ahead. They also give 10% off state employees.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Steve's isn't just for pizza, although it has excellent pizza. It has great subs, fries and my dad's favorite is the BLT sub. Everything is fresh and tastes great! The take out of the day is a sub of some kind, a drink and fries. Very reasonably priced and always delicious! If you have never given Steve's a try, so by and enjoy the friendly, family run business and the excellent food and drink! They have the best iced tea too!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I almost always stop by for a takeout of the special of the day. It's always a type of Sub with fries and a drink.
I'm always satisfied and they are always very good to me. Sometimes they can be very busy but they always seem to take good care of me. Give them a try! Everything I've had there was good. Other than subs they have Pizza, which i tries a couple of times and enjoyed. I've also had their Japanese Fried Rice Combo and enjoyed that. Nothing fancy here just good tasting food.