“Good fast food”

Ronnie's Chuckwagon Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Carthage
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

It's your typical mom and pops burger joint. The hot dogs and burgers are good but nothing great. Great place to call into on the way home from work, if you want something fast and don't want to cook.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

We have gone to Chuck's and had a good meal and reasonable prices on many occasions.its great on the pocket book and a tasty meal. Come as you are and friendly people.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Stop by for a quick lunch. Now that they have a dining area it seems more inviting. Cheap eats and quick. Food is good.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

I was asked 15 or so years ago did I want a hotdog from 'the best grease in town'! I said yes immediately! And that was a compliment by the way from a family that has been going to Chuck Wagon since it's beginning. I found it 5 years before when my grandmother moved to Carthage. I'm so glad I found it. I love the dogs, fries, milkshakes. When they have banana pudding it's just like Grandma's! I enjoy this great grease every chance I get, next time you are in Carthage NC I hope you will too!

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

I love the Deluxe Salad with Grilled Chicken it's so good! My husband loves the hot dogs and banana pudding.