“Great experience”

Time Out Sports Grill
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Carthage
Description: Friendly & Clean environment with fresh & delicious food. Weekend Entertainment. Located in the Kimberly Plaza next to Food Lion on Monroe St.
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Service was awesome. Prices were more than fair. I'm in Carthage, NC once a week on business and it's very tough to find a decent place to eat in this small town. However, I don't have to look anymore because I've now found my top lunch spot in Carthage.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Tv's and music. Delicious appetizers, including fried pickles and buffalo chicken dip. Chicken wings with every sauce option imagineable. Locally owned, great brews from Southern Pines brewery, family and fun atmosphere. Burgers, sandwiches, salads, everything made fresh. House made fries. All ABC permits. Nice, clean, comfortable sports bar with character. Great meet up spot for friends, everyone is friendly.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Taking a time out to explore the menu I ventured upon some pimento fried cheese sticks. Always great food and fast service. We have never eaten in however and always got our orders to go. Everything ready a OK and on time with food coming out hot every time.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Family visited here for 1st time . The wings are wonderful. The best I’ve had around here. The fries are hand cut . The staff was very nice and helpful as well. Will be back soon!

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Quality food at the cheapest prices—if you haven’t been then you’re just disappointing yourself!! Staff and owner are down home friendly folks that make you want to come back!!

Fried green tomatoes with feta & their homemade ranch (the fried green tomato BLT changed my life for the better), the best chili hands down I have ever had (I don’t even make my own anymore because it is such a let down), pulled smoked pork-tender and flavorful (on the bun, by itself or on the nachos-I’ve had it every way), chicken salad is super tasty because they smoke the chicken first (mind-blowing good), and best wings this part of the Sandhills!!! Care is taken in the small things too-salad dressings and sides like potato salad, pasta salad, & slaw are all made in house.

Just go!!! The menu is great and I have tried over half of it and not once have I ever left disappointed or unhappy in the food or service—CONSISTENTLY WONDERFUL!