“Great food”
Review of Zerillo's Pizza - CLOSED

Zerillo's Pizza
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Description: Family owned and operated Italian pizzeria serving pizza, pasta, meats and more. Beer and wine. Pizza, wings, appetizers. pasta and daily specials. Catering available.
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I wish I could rate this place a 5*, but I just can't right now, because the food differently deserve a 5* but it is new and they are going through some staff issues. Hopefully they will get those issues worked out soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

When I called in my order I was told that it would be 45 minutes for 2 large pizzas ( cheese & meat lovers). I thought about this for about 30 seconds and called back to cancel and was told it would be 25 minutes. Took the pizza home and everyone thought that they were fine, but there are better choices in the area that cost less. There has been an influx of new people in our area and they probably just haven't found the locals favorites. We will stick with Steve's Pizza in Carthage or Whispering Woods Cafe.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I have made two visits to this establishment. The pizza is great!! Nicely prepared, nice crust, good ingredients. Only reason it is not 5 stars is the place is closed at some strange times - July 4, and will be closed July 23-30. It just opened!! It has been open less than two months and is closing for vacation???

Closed briefly after it opened as it didn't realize how many would show up to eat their pizza.

Once they get their act together, it will be 5 stars.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We heard from our neighbors of this amazing pizza place in Carthage. We drove the 50 min drive and it did not disappoint! We had a gluten free pizza which my son loved! Out of this world chicken wings, a large pizza and Stromboli. Awesome food. Great prices. Large portions. Great family pizza place.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

My family has eaten here 3 times. We've had the pizza, sandwiches at lunch, and the spaghetti special with meatballs as take-out. I called ahead for the spaghetti order. It was ready in 15 minutes and service was great! The garlic knots are the real deal and covered in real garlic and butter. Great addition to our growing town!

1  Thank allieraines