“Great Seafood, Good Service”

Bowmans at the Beach
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Vacationing in Carolina Beach and want good seafood? Go here. Not fancy but very clean restaurant with friendly staff, and VERY good seafood. Lightly breaded served hot with AMPLE portions. Prompt service. Good for famies.
Like reviewer previously mentioned, MUCH better than Michael's.

2  Thank Kathy C

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I am in Carolina Beach for work this week (dodged Irma...mostly). I went to Bowman's for supper and was pleased. The fried shrimp was very good, the scallops not quite as good. The servings are good sized and prices are very reasonable. I've never understood why seafood costs almost double at the beach from places inland...not here. Since I was solo I sat at the bar. The owner/mgr was very hospitable. Overall, a good meal.

2  Thank Mike N
Reviewed 22 July 2017

The seafood was fresh and very tasty. Almost too much to eat at one sitting so go HUNGRY! Waitresses were friendly and kept the glass full. Short wait for food. Excellent experience.

2  Thank Wanda L
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

After being disappointed with Michael's, we went across the road to eat at Bowman's. Oh my goodness!! It was different as night and day. We walked in and the staff at Bowman's immediately started talking to us. EVERYONE was friendly. After hearing about our experience, they made sure to take care of us. The lady in charge even came back to check on us. They have great seafood. Wonderful experience!! I would recommend this establishment to anyone. The food portions are huge. You get a large amount of food. All 4 of us could have eatin' from the plate.

1  Thank lisathomascollins
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Average food. Nothing to write home about. Nothing remarkably good or bad. Hamburgers were just frozen patties. Seafood also frozen.