“Seriously?”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

not a local, but come to the island multiple times throughout the year. stay within walking distance of Hang Ten and have enjoyed them in the past. tried calling for over 30 minutes tonight to ask about kids menu since its only mentioned in their advertising. busy signal the whole time. finally decided to walk over. asked about phone being busy. was told they were busy and as such had taken the phone off the hook and were focusing only on their dine-in customers. Sorry, I did not realize my business was not appreciated because I would rather take my food to go. i figured they were busy and i didnt want to wait for a table, i just wanted to eat. but they made it abundantly clear my business is not wanted.
to note: i have been in the restaurant business and understand how it can be busy. i understand this is a tourist town which I am sure compounds the issue. But Hang Ten is not a huge space, so why is trying to get an order to go made to feel like a punishment?
Bottom line, I was treated very rudely and will not return. Not that they will care, but someone reading this might.
should have stuck with SeaBee subs...at least they care about their customers.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

I went to Hang Ten for a quick lunch and had good service from both the server and the food prep. Really interesting shrimp burger that was fresh and tasty.

1  Thank Carole S
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in late evening it was busy but it's not high season so not a long wait. The menu was fairly large nice variety of choices. We had the Cobb salad which was very fresh and had all the fixings. Plenty of dressing also. The sandwiches looked good also. Friendly staff I would recommend

1  Thank LauryJ
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for a quick lunch with friends and the server suggested the Clam Chowder. I ordered it with some hesitation but it was absolutely amazing. I had the chicken cheese steak in a wrap after that and it was really tasty. I can't wait to go back and get some more chowder!!!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

First time here visiting Carolina Beach. Came upon it as we were walking and decided to try it. My family enjoyed burgers, a club sandwich and fried shrimp and clam basket. The food was so good, beer is very reasonably priced and a family of four can dine for under a 100.00. I thought for sure this was another over priced travelers trap, but I was very wrong. It's a very well liked place for locals and travelers as seen on the day we were there. we had to wait for about 20 minutes for a table, but it was really worth it. I would definitely go back if I'm there again :)

1  Thank deh2