“Great Comfort Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Great place to get a wonderful comfort breakfast. This place gets really busy, but it is well worth the wait if you want a tasty breakfast. The service is fast and once you are seated the food comes quickly. There is nothing fancy about this place, so if you are looking for some foodie experience I would suggest you go elsewhere. But if you are looking for an awesome breakfast with some good home cooked flair, this is the place for you.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

On our last day we decided to try this place. Out of all of the year's we've been going we've never stopped in. Our mistake. Very good country ham, pancakes, bacon and eggs. The table next to us had some amazing looking waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. We also had a coffee and a hot chocolate. Total was $20 which was a fair price for great food. The server also kept my husband's coffee filled. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Discovered Kate's by accident when we helped move our daughter and son in law to Wilmington in April. Now anytime we head to Wilmington for a visit we have to go to Kate's for breakfast at least once while we are there. They are always busy so there is usually a wait especially on weekends. The breakfasts are great and you get nice size portions and I think the prices are pretty reasonable. My husband always gets the crab cakes Benedict and I usually go for one of their delicious pancake or French toast options. We haven't tried lunch there yet but if their lunch choices are anything like the breakfast options, I'm sure they are equally as good.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We had a great breakfast at Kate's, I thought pricing was great for a beach located restaurant. I had the country Benedict and my wife an omelette we felt both were very good. Really liked their potatoes.

They are right across the street from our hotel we will be back this week.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

While the food was ok, did not match rating. $30 for 2 for this quality pricey for this type food. Service was ok.

1  Thank Rocky423