“A great place to sit over the beach”

Ocean Grill & Tiki Bar
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2017

The Tiki Bar is built on a pear that sticks out into the ocean. It is a good place to rest and rehydrate after a walk on the beach or a swim. Efficient bartenders and pleasant libations.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I have been to the Ocean Grill several times & have not been disappointed. Great environment. Great service. Low key, on the ocean. I feel like the fish tacos could use a bit more spice (but I like spicy), but I have enjoyed everything on the menu that I have yet tried, and the pimento cheese is by far the best I have ever had. That alone is worth the trip.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

It's tough to beat eating and drinking with ocean view. The service was very good, the food was good, but nothing to get too excited about.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We had dinner here on Friday night, ate outside on the deck. Excellent server, Zachary who was very personable & friendly. I had the grilled fish tacos which were pretty bland to me, probably should have ordered them blackened. They were two very nice sized tacos, each double wrapped w/ corn tortillas. Just didn't seem to have a lot of flavor. Chips came with salsa which tasted like it came from a jar to me. Husband ordered fried oysters and was very pleased with his meal. The atmosphere outdoors was very nice. One highlight was the music, which was not your usual blasting rock, oldies or country station. When we commented on it, Zachary said it's a mix that the owner personally picks out. Strong thumbs up on that!! We have walked out of restaurants when the music was loud & unpleasant so this was much appreciated. Went back for lunch the next day, and tables outside taken so we ate in the enclosed porch-like area. We both had the black bean burger which was excellent. We were helped by a couple of servers and both were very friendly. Great to have this restaurant on premise of the hotel. The menu is limited and if they offered any specials, they were not mentioned to us.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Food was good beach bar food especially being surrounded by the beach and surf

Drinks were good and the bartenders fun