“Don't let outside fool you”
Review of Cruizer's - CLOSED

Cruizer's
Reviewed 24 January 2016

Found this place on group on. Wasn't sure what to expect when driving up you wonder if you made bad choice from outdated looks outside. Turned out to be friendly and pleasant wait staff and the food was really good. Would definitely go t here again if in the area because it's sorta off the beaten path.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Had a groupon and did not have much in the way of expectations upon arriving at this establishment. Menu had enough options, service was super friendly. Must say it again, don't judge a book by its cover. Pork chops, amazing! Okra, yummy and fried tomatoes were the best I have had.

1  Thank Sandra C
Reviewed 28 October 2015

I live in Candler, and Cruizer's is my favorite local restaurant. The food is always hot and fresh, the service is always fantastic, and the prices are very fair. Every time we've eaten there, the owner has personally visited our table to make sure everything is ok. They also serve breakfast all day. :)

1  Thank thismomrox
Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

No problem with customer service but if you like frozen food truck food prepared in a tasteless way that's over priced then this is your place. I've had wraps burgers and dinner plates and nothing has given me a reason to return. This place is a joke in my opinion

1  Thank Yonatan G
Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

Food not good and my hamburger was barely warm.We thought it would be like an old 60's diner but it was just rundown.

1  Thank ClydeRic