All reviews no elevator hot breakfast priced hotel would stay here again room was clean nice breakfast the breakfast area very nice hotel yogurt first floor king room front desk staff outdoor pool walk in shower morning breakfast the polar express free breakfast
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Very clean and comfortable. Front desk staff very helpful about things to see and do in the area. Offered good advise on locally owned restaurants as well.
The attendant at breakfast each morning thanked us for having breakfast with her. It was a nice warm breakfast with balanced protein and carbs. Will stay there again next trip in the area, there is much more to see.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sheila C
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

These rooms are so small you don’t have room to move!! The room is clean, the staff is very friendly.. but goodness the rooms are tiny. Hardly enough room to get dressed in the morning. My husband and I have been tripping over each other. But if all you intend on doing is sleeping.. you will be fine. The breakfast is filling and hot.. again the staff is awesome and the hotel is clean.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed the past two nights in the Sleep Inn in Bryson City North Carolina. I was in the area at NOC for some rafting and hiking and outdoor adventure. The rooms are more than fine, very clean, quiet and they have free breakfast. Rita at the front desk is Choice Hotels Sleep Inn “all-star” employee. She is the friendliest nicest hotel person you’re going to run into. She gave me info on restaurants and local attractions and I would stay there again in a minute when I go back to that area to visit again. Thank you Rita.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Tom C
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

The beds were super comfortable, and had wonderful pillows! It was nice to only have a large walk in shower for us as adults, but if you were traveling with a baby I could see not having a bathtub as an inconvenience. The rooms and property were extra clean and well kept. All staff that we interacted with were very friendly and super helpful!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank rhdorrell
Reviewed 20 August 2018

We stayed for two nights on a Thursday and Friday night. The entire hotel was very clean including our room. Had a king bed that was very comfortable with plenty of pillows. The breakfast had a nice variety of options of food and beverages. The front desk employees were polite and helpful as well. Would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple