“Good location” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Bryson City
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2012

This hotel is right next to the smokey mountains and a mile from the interesting small town of bryson city which is worth a visit, Also 10 miles from cherokee and harrahs Casino.Comfortable bed and great ergonomic chair as well as a flat screen tv. Only complaints was a lukewarm shower and small room and bathroom. good value.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
El Paso, Texas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

Flat screen tv, new paint, ergonomic chair...very stylish new rooms. Clean and super comfortable bed with pillow top over mattress. I paid cash, so I had to put down a $100 deposit in addition to the $49 + tax for the room. Not an issue, got it back when I checked out. Got a coupon at the NC welcome center when I entered the state, so I got a King size non-smoking room for only $49. Great shower head in the shower. Staff was friendly and helpful. Continental breakfast had waffle iron, bagels (just the bottoms when I got there..who takes just bagel tops?), yogurt, miini muffins, and cereal. My GPS was a little confused about how to get there, but I found it pretty easily.

Room Tip: I had room 126, great for 1 person, a little small for 1 Not much of a view on the first floor
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank KatB222
Concord, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

My husband and I were in Cherokee on a very busy weekend......we were looking for a hotel for a one night stay that was not a high payout, we were at the Casino,, so we started calling hotels that I had printed off the computer, I called the SLEEP INN in Bryson City and got a very nice and very polite gentleman on the phone, he gave us the price for the night and I told him we would be there after lunch. We went to the hotel and the gentleman recognized me I guess by my voice. We had never stayed at a SLEEP INN before, but we booked the room the hotel was very very clean, the people were very very nice, and the remodeling that was going on was only in the parts of the hotel being worked on, I was so impressed by the clean remodeling going on. When we got to our room, and opened the door, the room itself said "WELCOME" it was decorated so beautiful and was very very clean. The bed slept like a dream......breakfast was so great, a wide selection of food. When we left I realized when I got home that I left my phone charger and I called and spoke to the manager and he sent it to me the next day....WE WILL GO BACK TO THIS HOTEL AGAIN......IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE..

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tammy B
Dothan, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2012

My wife and I stayed here while in the area looking at Real Estate. We came in late at night and were fortunate to get one of the last few rooms. The desk clerk was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable of the local area. Out room was recently remodeled and very clean. Great mattress and pillows and a large flat screen TV too! We recently purchased Real Estate and I will be staying here frequently during the building process. Oh, and the prices are great too!!! Cheers!

Mike B

Room Tip: Get here early or make a reservation to make sure you get a room
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Adventurer505
Osceola, NC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2011

We recently visited Bryson City and needed an economical place to stay. We found this hotel to be clean, quiet, and complimented by a friendly staff. Our bed was extremely comfortable, and breakfast was good too. The rooms were not huge, so I wouldn't recommend the place if you planned to spend a huge amount of your day inside, but otherwise I think you'll find the hotel a great value as you visit this section of the mountains.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
0.9 km away
Riverbend Lodging
Riverbend Lodging
#5 of 10 in Bryson City

Been to Sleep Inn Bryson City - Cherokee Area? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK