“We love this motel!”
Review of Scenic View Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bryson City
Scenic View Motel
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Bryson City
“We love this motel!”
Reviewed 12 June 2011

This is a wonderful hotel. The hotel owners, Mr.& Mrs. "C" are the sweetest people. The beds are so comfortable. I sleep so much better on these beds than on hotel beds. Don't expect the hustle and bustle of hotel atmosphere, this is a "mom and pop" motel. It is EXTREMEMLY clean and quiet. There is a covered patio to eat your meals at which over looks the mountains. One of the nights on the weekend we were just there, I asked if the rooms had Hallmark, Mrs. C told me what number it was. I thanked her and went to my room as there was a movie I wanted to watch. Then I sent my son back to the office because we weren't getting the channel, she came to our room and my son showed her. She left by saying that sometimes the tv's have to be reprogrammed after lightning storms (which we had just had). I was okay, and sat outside on the porch, 9pm, and it was reading when this wonderful couple come with another tv to my room. So at p:15pm they are replacing my tv, just because "I" wanted to watch a Hallmark movie! This is the best place to stay. Clean, comfortable, and Friendly management!!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
6 Thank chsmorhad
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Smyrna, Tennessee
Reviewed 22 May 2011

We have stayed at many mom and pop motels , but this is by far my favorite. A super clean room and very comfortable. The motel has obviously been well maintained and they were in the process of puttng new microwaves and larger than dorm fridges in the rooms. The rooms also had new air cond and heat units. Although they don't allow pets, after calling around , this was the best value I found. They are also motorcycle friendly. I spent the evening under the covered patio relaxing. I will definatly be back.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
6 Thank bp223
Richmond, Kentucky
Reviewed 4 November 2010

Check in was easy, the staff very friendly and a homey atmosphere. The motel is older, but obviously well kept up. I was very pleased to find the carpet was clean as the last two times I had stayed in a chain motel, the carpet had a layer of ??? on it that was disgusting. The sheets were clean and everyday sheets with designs, not superstarched hotel sheets. That along with quilts on the beds and antique looking furniture made the place feel like home away from home. Great little place, and very quiet with a nice grocery store just down the road a bit, although, as others have mentioned, there are no kitchen facilities or microwaves in the room etc.. We enjoyed it very much and if I am ever in the area again, will definitely stay there.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
5 Thank TinaLuisa
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed 4 August 2010

Our family has stayed at this motel several times, our latest being a family reunion in July, 2010! Our rooms were booked back in the spring and EVERYTHING was just as we had asked for. We were allowed early check in - which helped with one of our families which travelled from Florida. Our beds were comfy & our bathrooms were clean! If we gather in this area again at a later date - we would be repeat guests!!!!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
5 Thank SSilvers
greenville, sc
Reviewed 13 July 2009

This quaint motel is located just on the edge of town away from all the noise and traffic. I was greeted by friendly staff and asked if I could see a room before I decided , as I had a bad experience the previous night in another town.. I was totally amazed when I entered the room at the cleanliness and how well cared for the room was. The owners obviously take much pride in this place. The quilts on the beds looked handmade although I did not ask. if they were. i enjoyed sitting under the patio in the evening and reading a book.. The rocking chairs on the front porch are also very inviting. I would reccomend this great little motel to all my friends.

Stayed June 2009, travelled solo