“Always a great stay in the cottage!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brevard
The Red House Inn Brevard
Ranked #1 of 5 Brevard B&B and Inns
Mount Holly, North Carolina, United States
“Always a great stay in the cottage!”
Reviewed 6 June 2012

We stay every October at the Red House Inn. We stay out back in the cottage every time as well! Daniel is very knowledgeable about all the activities around the area! We have had great mountain biking experiences due to his help! The breakfast are so great!!!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank kmphoto70
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 5 June 2012

We stayed four nights and loved this place. The rooms were spacious (bedroom and sitting room) and we had a private balcony! Clean and cozy. My husband needed to microwave a heating pad for his back and the next day Tracy put a microwave in our room! It was easy walking distance to town with shops and restaurants. The breakfasts were delicious. Daniel and Tracy were very helpful with great places to hike, eat and work out. Easy, laid back couple with great attention to detail.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank shrink516
Greer, South Carolina
Reviewed 12 May 2012

A friend of mine and I stayed at the Red House Inn for one week of mountainbiking - we couldn't have chosen a better place to stay! The lovely restored historic house (1851!) offers a warm and comfortable atmosphere and the rooms are beautiful and perfectly clean. Tracie and Daniel, the hosts, are among the nicest people I have ever met and the homemade meals they prepared for breakfast were a blast! Daniel is a passionate mountainbiker and knows every trail, he could probably keep you busy for a year ;-). I was sad the day we had to leave but I will definitely come back.
Thank you Tracie & Daniel for an outstanding week!

Room Tip: The Cottage / The Probart Room
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Bjoern_L_78
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 11 May 2012

I had the wonderful opportunity to stay at the Red House Inn for one night at the end of April 2012 (the Leander Room). After researching many other places, I chose the Red House Inn and wasn't disappointed. I arrived later in the evening after a long flight and was greeted by Daniel who showed me to my room. It was spotless (everywhere including the bathroom/shower area), beautifully arranged with just the right amount of furniture, white linens, coffee maker and a nice selection of teas, coffee, cookies, bottled water and even a small refrigerator. After a long day of travelling, I fell right to sleep in the comfy bed. The owners (Tracie and Daniel) accomodated my stay by getting up early to make me breakfast so I could be on my way. The common area of the house is warm and inviting, with a generous supply of brochures of area highlights, restaurants, things to see and do, etc. The landscape on the property is meticulously kept - attention to detail is evident everywhere. The breakfast was scrumptious and hearty ... made one want to linger for just one more cup of coffee to savour the experience. My only regret is that I didn't have time on that trip to stay longer. I'm very picky about accommodations and this one rates at the top of my list of "keepers". Thank you for a wonderful stay - I will be back again ... Dawn, Calgary, Alberta, CANADA

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank Lrendezvous
Iowa City, Iowa
Reviewed 4 April 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Red House Inn for 2 nights 3 weeks ago. This is one of the best B& B's we've stayed in, and we'd love to return sometime. Tracie and Daniel have a very lovely historic home which they have decorated tastefully. Our room, the Braxton Room, was really two rooms, with a sofa in a room adjoining the bedroom. The bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet. Breakfast each morning surpassed our expectations, with our choice of eggs, grits, sausage, bacon, toasted bakery bread and fresh fruit, and then blueberry pancakes the next day. Tracie and Daniel spent time making sure we had everything we needed and also helped us plan our time in Brevard, offering restaurant and waterfall viewing tips. We will be back!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank msbluejay
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brevard
4.7 km away
31.2 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley
15.7 km away
Etowah Valley Golf & Resort

Been to The Red House Inn Brevard? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK