“Surprisingly good food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cielito Lindo
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I ate here for lunch with some trepidation, as this seems to be the "bad" Mexican restaurant in town by the reviews.
This is your basic Formica tabletop mex, with fast service and big plates of food...tacos, burritos and so on.
Prices are reasonable, service was fast, and we were completely satisfied. They got a good sanitation rating (96 I think). What makes me give this an excellent instead of a very good was that they used very fresh tomatoes and green peppers in the fajitas (as in right out of the garden fresh). My preferred home Mexican restaurant doesn't do that.
I am sure the more expensive restaurant would have nicer decor and more upscale menus, but I don't want upscale for every meal when I'm traveling.
This restaurant is located around the corner from Big Mikes.

Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to us by our hotel in town. They said it was very popular locally. Clearly the 'locals' have never had decent Mexican food, if that's the case. My companion ordered enchiladas which she enjoyed and they looked fairly decent, though I disnt taste them. I asked for soft corn chicken tacos. I was brought flour tortillas tacos. When I mentioned this is not what I ordered, the waiter insisted that I would prefer these. I explained that I dont eat flour tortillas. Eventually he brought me what looked like whole grain tacos. They were edible at best. The chips and salsa were bland and the restaurant had not been cleaned or cleared properly from what looked like a recent dinner rush. There was trash on the floors and lots of tables that had not been bussed. My suggestion- find somewhere else to eat in brevard!

Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

I'm a local, and this is the worst restaurant (especially Mexican restaurant) in town. Food looks and tastes like slop, and prices are outrageous. Go to El Ranchero for good Mexican food in Brevard!

Reviewed 24 March 2013

Visited in May. My wife and I really liked the food. We stayed outside of Brevard and found this restaurant by chance. The portions for the price were a great value. Would definitely recommend and eat here again.

Reviewed 25 September 2012

We've eaten many times at Cielito Lindo, one of our favorite Mexican restaurants in the area. Everything seems freshly made. We almost always share a half carafe of Sangria, which is very good and the taco chips are fresh and crispy and the sauce isn;t spicy or runny--just right. The servings are generous. The vegetarian marinas filled with spinach were especially good and the accompanying rice, refried beans, and guacamole salad were also good. My wife and I shared a flan (custard) for dessert and that was a fitting end for a near perfect meal. It was very quiet with only a few customers early Sunday evening after we attended an afternoon Brevard Philharmonic Symphony concert at the Porter Performing Arts Center at Brevard College.