“Not into authentic Mexican Food”
Review of Cielito Lindo - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cielito Lindo
Reviewed 21 August 2012

To me authentic Mexican food is pretty mild and tasteless. If I have to go here I get the taco salad which is okay.

Reviewed 27 May 2012

This place has good food and good service. Also a decent vegetarian menu.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

Celebrate any occasion! Good selection on menu, prices reasonable ! Atmosphere is friendly!

Reviewed 12 March 2012

Right on Main Street Brevard. Great service and authentic mexican food. The owner Juan greeted us and made sure we had superb service.

Reviewed 1 March 2012

I remember when this restaurant first opened. We have had a plethora of mexican restaurants in this town (at one point there were 5) but this is always my favorite. The food is typical - and the menus are virtually the same between here, El Chapala and El Ranchero, honestly - but the owner Juan will always leave you with a smile on your face, and I do love the way they redid the decor some time ago. It can be noisy when busy, but it's big, convenient to downtown, and always make me think fondly of the people who have worked there over the years.