All reviews la quinta next door front desk waffles room was clean outdoor pool walk in shower choice hotels would stay here again spent two nights housekeeping staff parking lot worked fine nice stay waffle maker the blue ridge parkway the young lady free breakfast
Reviewed 18 March 2018

My husband and I decided to take a weekend get away and decided to stay at the Sleep Inn in Boone. We have stayed here in the past. Customer service is exceptional and the rooms are roomy and very clean. We will definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brittany-SI-AGM, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for choosing Sleep Inn as your destination in Boone and for leaving your review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us and that our staff was there for you! Thank you again and I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here many times and the staff is very nice . They have an outdoor pool and complimentary breakfast. The rooms are clean and the downstairs area is warm and inviting too. I would recommend for families too.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Brittany-SI-AGM, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for leaving your review. I am so happy to hear that you have had a great stay with us every time! I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Booked January 24th 2018 for 3 nights. From the moment we booked this hotel on line until the day we left to go home again, Sleep Inn was a great experience! We cannot stress enough the warmth and hospitality! A couple of days before our flight they called to check in with us. Arrival was a breeze and the rooms were clean, cozy and better than expected. Price was great - honestly we thought it could have warranted a higher price given what they offered (but extremely pleased with the deal!) Breakfast was superb - self serve and such variety - hot and cold!! Most importantly was the hospitality...the kindness and attentiveness. We were up there to check out colleges and to look at real estate...we'd never been there before and they were very knowledgeable and informative which gave us the assurance we needed to know that this could be home - even explaining how to navigate the college experience! True customer service at its best and a lovely hotel all around! Please forgive me but names escape me...however, trust me, EVERYONE was a gem! Thank you Sleep Inn....we will be back!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Brittany-SI-AGM, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for choosing Sleep Inn as your destination and for leaving such a wonderful review. I'm so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience and that we were able to offer the hospitality that you deserved! Thank you again and I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I decided to take a last minute trip to Boone, NC and hotel availability was limited. I typically only stay at upscale or luxury hotels so I was very hesitant to stay at the Sleep Inn Boone. I'm glad I did though because this hotel was much better than I thought it would be. The front desk staff was welcoming, and quickly got me checked into my room. Upon entering my room, I was happy to see that it was very clean and even had a handwritten note from the housekeeping staff which was a nice added touch. The bathroom was nice with a big stand up shower (I like this way better than a tub/shower combo). The room itself was neat and clean with up do date modern looking decor, including a couch and desk. The bed was very comfortable with a good amount of pillows. The location of this hotel is also great in the middle of Boone close to everything. Overall, I had nothing but a positive experience with the Sleep Inn Boone and would not hesitate recommending it to anyone or staying again myself.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Brittany-SI-AGM, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us and hope to see you during your next trip to Boone!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

The room was neat and clean. The staff was great. The housekeeper left a hand-written "welcome" note. The front desk clerk, Brandon, was so helpful! He went out of his way more than once to help us find open places over the holidays and give suggestions of local restaurants that were good. Will definitely be staying her for our next visit!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brittany-SI-AGM, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for choosing Sleep Inn as your destination in Boone and for leaving your review. I'm so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us and that Brandon was able to offer you such amazing customer service! I hope to see you again during your next trip to Boone.