All reviews la quinta next door front desk room was clean waffles outdoor pool choice hotels would stay here again spent two nights parking lot housekeeping staff nice stay waffle maker the young lady close to downtown the staff was friendly and helpful booked this hotel the blue ridge parkway
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I really like Sleep inns. Rooms always clean with nice amenities. Refrig, Microwave, Coffee,hairdryer,The staff bends over to make sure you are comfortable. The beading is very comfortable as we. Really nice place to stay

Room Tip: We like a king size bed.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Brittany-SI-AGM, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for putting your trust into Sleep Inn of Boone. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us and do look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This is a very good hotel for the value with quiet rooms and comfortable beds. The room and premises were very clean and modern. The decor lets you feel relaxed with it's serene black and white photo's of nature above the beds and earth-tone colored walls and bedding. The spotless, tiled bathroom with it's sparkling, large top-quality walk-in shower shell with curved glass door and refreshing pulsating shower head was very nice. Internet reception was excellent through-out the room. One drawback was the television/cable lack of access to a channel selection guide. The ice machine on first and third floor only along with snack machines worked fine. The breakfast was acceptable with the standard fare of cereals, hot-cakes and waffles, scrambled eggs and bacon, toast or english muffins, yogurt, small blueberry muffins, decent coffee, etc. Luggage dollies being available helped move our luggage to the room, and the computer with internet in the lobby on the first floor is definitely a plus. Overall, I would definitely stay here in the future.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank hburcham
Brittany-SI-AGM, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am absolutely thrilled to hear that you had such a great stay with us and I look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

The hotel was lovely, but I want to focus on Rodney the desk clerk on eve 9/8/17. We were escaping HUR IRMA. Our friends from FL were a day behind us & could not find a hotel. I was having difficulty with booking on line & sought Rodney's help. Suffice to say things were crazy at this hotel too, but he took the time to help me book a hotel for my friends (the last room anywhere near Nashville). He easily could have dismissed me due to how busy he was. Employee of the year in my book

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Brittany-AGM, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your response! I am thrilled to hear that you had such a great stay with us and how wonderful Rodney was during such a hard time for you! I will be sure to pass along your sweet comments to him and I know he'll be just as excited to hear them. Thank you again and I look forward to your next visit to Boone.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We absolutely loved it here! The staff you know by name and they were so helpful with maps, directions, local discounts, kid friendly, so helpful! The king bedroom was perfect for us with the pull out for the kids. It was plenty big even with the extra bed pulled out! It was very clean and everything you could need was right there - fridge, microwave, fruit baskets, free cookies for the kids, well kept pool outdoors and use of the indoor pool right across the sidewalk! Within minutes of all the big attractions, parks, mountain views, shops and restaurants. We so enjoyed our stay here and even ended up getting a cheaper rate than we were quoted when we reserved, so we were pleasantly surprised.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Brittany-AGM, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great time during your stay and do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Great breakfast, comfy beds, clean rooms, awesome staff, biker friendly. Large comfortable rooms & good bedding. The staff recommended several places to eat & bike friendly parking. Easy to find & felt like it was in the center of everything.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Brittany-AGM, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us and I look forward to your next visit!