All reviewsla quinta next doorfront deskroom was cleanwafflesoutdoor poolchoice hotelswould stay here againparking lotnice stayhousekeeping staffwaffle makerthe young ladyvisiting boonefree breakfastclose to downtownthe staff was friendly and helpfulthe blue ridge parkway
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Great breakfast, comfy beds, clean rooms, awesome staff, biker friendly. Large comfortable rooms & good bedding. The staff recommended several places to eat & bike friendly parking. Easy to find & felt like it was in the center of everything.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Brittany-AGM, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us and I look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to Boone NC. We truly enjoyed our stay at the Sleep Inn. Brandon and Natasha were very friendly and helpful at the desk. Teresa in housekeeping was a joy to talk to. Very pleased!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Natasha T, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of your recent stay. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us! I will be sure to pass your sweet comments along to Brandon, Natasha and Teresa who will be just as thrilled. Thank you again and I look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

At 6:30 pm I was told my confirmed reservation was not valid due to another guest not checking out. Check out is at 11 am, and I did not get an answer as to why this was allowed or why I was not notified earlier.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Natasha T, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for choosing Sleep Inn of Boone. I do apologize that your reservation was not honored. If you would like to contact me at the hotel, I will would love to see what we can do for you!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We found this first in June on our way north via Blue Ridge Parkway after camping and absolutely loved our stay!! The whole staff was super nice and quick to answer questions about Boone. So of course we came back for our August trip and this time spent 2 nights here. Ethan at the front desk was friendly and helpful.
Clean rooms, crisp beds, clean hallway, and a good breakfast (loved the blueberry waffles and the lady working the breakfast was super sweet)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Natasha T, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for returning to Sleep Inn of Boone. I am so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay with us both times and I do look forward to your next stay! I will be sure to pass your wonderful comments along to Ethan and Janie, who will be just as thrilled.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We were very pleased with our two nights stay. Only problem was a slow drain in the bathroom lavatory. The room was comfortable and the bed slept well. Efforts to please by the staff were evident. Breakfast selections were better than most similar hotels. Location was good, although it is easy to miss the signage. We would use this hotel again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Natasha T, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us and you found our staff welcoming! I look forward to your future stay with us.