La Quinta Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 112
US$ 85
Country Inn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 98/night.

Holiday Inn Express Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
Hampton Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$ 104
Hampton.com
Quality Inn & Suites University(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
QualityInn
US$ 123
US$ 98
Comfort Suites(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$ 113
Courtyard Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$ 179
US$ 152
All reviewsla quinta next doorfront deskroom was cleanwafflesoutdoor poolchoice hotelswould stay here againparking lotnice stayworked finehousekeeping staffwaffle makerwalk in showerspent two nightsfree breakfastvisiting boonethe young lady
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Just as happy as we were when we visited last Thanksgiving- in fact things were even better than then. Great price, great location, appears they have done work that makes it even more appealing than last time which was a bonus since we were already happy. Conveniently located to whatever you want or need yet not noisy. Thank you to everyone there- we will be back!

Room Tip: any room is good- we have stayed in different spots and always were pleased
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Natasha T, Operations Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great stay and I will be sure to pass along your comments to the rest of the staff who will be just as thrilled! Thank you again and I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Came from Florida to do some business
Found kesey at the desk to be very informative about local happenings, good places to eat and visit, was very helpful and curteuos at check in. Also enjoyed spacious and very clean rooms. Had opportunity to make myself a great waffle. Coffee is good too . will be coming back for more business, will definately stay here

Room Tip: Bottom floor is close to everything
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Natasha T, Operations Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for the great review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us! I will be sure to pass your wonderful comments along to Kelsey who will be just as thrilled. Thank you again and I look forward to your future business.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Being a Choice Privilege member, I wasn't happy when they had to make a copy of my drivers license. Other than that I had only praises for everything else. They had the frig temp turned down and the air on so the room was all set to go when I walked in the door. Everything was spotless and linens well stocked. Check out was great also.

Room Tip: Sense this motel sets up on a hill above road level there is little to no traffic noise.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Natasha T, Operations Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for the review. I do apologize once again about the incident with your ID. We had this process in order to help us with certain areas. However, after hearing our guests concerns we have decided to put a stop to it. I am happy to hear that you had such a great stay and do hope to see you again during your next visit to Boone!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Nice, clean, comfortable and affordable and with more amenities than meet the eye. When I didn't see a fitness room, the front desk staff told me we had 24/7 access to a gym just a block away. It was an easy walk to a well-equipped facility. While there's only an outdoor pool at the Sleep Inn, the La Quinta next door has an indoor pool and hot tub; the two hotels seem to share pools. Downtown Boone, an EarthFare grocery and Appalachian State University are all a quick drive (or longer walk) away.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Natasha T, General Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for leaving a review letting us know how your recent visit with us was. We are all thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to enjoy the amenities of the 24 hour gym as well as the indoor pool at the La Quinta. There are several local attractions that are close enough to walk to within downtown Boone and lots of our guests to enjoy these. Again thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Natasha Taylor
Sleep Inn of Boone

Reviewed 26 March 2017

The room was clean, the staff courteous and the (weekday) rate dirt cheap. However there was not a bathtub (for my wife), the shower water pressure was poor, and the free breakfast was sad. We had one breakfast there and went out after that. The room was also noisier than most places of the same caliber. I would have left after the first night but I was "persuaded" to stay since we were already checked in and we didn't plan to spend much time in the room. Don't get me wrong, we don't stay at 5 star hotels, we stay at places like the Sleep Inn but this one really disappointed. I can't imagine paying double the weekday rate for a weekend here but that appears to be what they charge....

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Natasha T, General Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel regarding your most recent visit here with us! I am happy to hear that your room was clean and that our team made you feel welcome. I do however apologize about the water pressure and the breakfast. We all work very hard to ensure that each and every guest enjoys their time here with us. Again thank you for your review and we hope you will give us another chance the next time you are in the Boone area.

Natasha Taylor