All reviews la quinta next door front desk room was clean waffles outdoor pool choice hotels would stay here again spent two nights parking lot nice stay housekeeping staff waffle maker the young lady close to downtown the staff was friendly and helpful booked this hotel the blue ridge parkway
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Came from Florida to do some business
Found kesey at the desk to be very informative about local happenings, good places to eat and visit, was very helpful and curteuos at check in. Also enjoyed spacious and very clean rooms. Had opportunity to make myself a great waffle. Coffee is good too . will be coming back for more business, will definately stay here

Room Tip: Bottom floor is close to everything
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Natasha T, Operations Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for the great review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us! I will be sure to pass your wonderful comments along to Kelsey who will be just as thrilled. Thank you again and I look forward to your future business.

Brittany Newberry
Operations Manager

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Being a Choice Privilege member, I wasn't happy when they had to make a copy of my drivers license. Other than that I had only praises for everything else. They had the frig temp turned down and the air on so the room was all set to go when I walked in the door. Everything was spotless and linens well stocked. Check out was great also.

Room Tip: Sense this motel sets up on a hill above road level there is little to no traffic noise.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Natasha T, Operations Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for the review. I do apologize once again about the incident with your ID. We had this process in order to help us with certain areas. However, after hearing our guests concerns we have decided to put a stop to it. I am happy to hear that you had such a great stay and do hope to see you again during your next visit to Boone!

Brittany Newberry
Operations Manager

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Nice, clean, comfortable and affordable and with more amenities than meet the eye. When I didn't see a fitness room, the front desk staff told me we had 24/7 access to a gym just a block away. It was an easy walk to a well-equipped facility. While there's only an outdoor pool at the Sleep Inn, the La Quinta next door has an indoor pool and hot tub; the two hotels seem to share pools. Downtown Boone, an EarthFare grocery and Appalachian State University are all a quick drive (or longer walk) away.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Natasha T, General Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for leaving a review letting us know how your recent visit with us was. We are all thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to enjoy the amenities of the 24 hour gym as well as the indoor pool at the La Quinta. There are several local attractions that are close enough to walk to within downtown Boone and lots of our guests to enjoy these. Again thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

The room was clean, the staff courteous and the (weekday) rate dirt cheap. However there was not a bathtub (for my wife), the shower water pressure was poor, and the free breakfast was sad. We had one breakfast there and went out after that. The room was also noisier than most places of the same caliber. I would have left after the first night but I was "persuaded" to stay since we were already checked in and we didn't plan to spend much time in the room. Don't get me wrong, we don't stay at 5 star hotels, we stay at places like the Sleep Inn but this one really disappointed. I can't imagine paying double the weekday rate for a weekend here but that appears to be what they charge....

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Natasha T, General Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel regarding your most recent visit here with us! I am happy to hear that your room was clean and that our team made you feel welcome. I do however apologize about the water pressure and the breakfast. We all work very hard to ensure that each and every guest enjoys their time here with us. Again thank you for your review and we hope you will give us another chance the next time you are in the Boone area.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed two nights here while visiting Boone. It's inexpensive and the staff was friendly and helpful. The place is clean and well kept. Free breakfast is adequate but I have had better at other budget hotels. I would return.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review on our hotel. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us and that our staff made you feel at home. We always love to hear from our guests and we can't wait to see you again soon!