All reviews la quinta next door front desk room was clean waffles outdoor pool choice hotels would stay here again spent two nights parking lot nice stay housekeeping staff waffle maker the young lady close to downtown the staff was friendly and helpful booked this hotel the blue ridge parkway
Reviewed 26 March 2017

The room was clean, the staff courteous and the (weekday) rate dirt cheap. However there was not a bathtub (for my wife), the shower water pressure was poor, and the free breakfast was sad. We had one breakfast there and went out after that. The room was also noisier than most places of the same caliber. I would have left after the first night but I was "persuaded" to stay since we were already checked in and we didn't plan to spend much time in the room. Don't get me wrong, we don't stay at 5 star hotels, we stay at places like the Sleep Inn but this one really disappointed. I can't imagine paying double the weekday rate for a weekend here but that appears to be what they charge....

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Natasha T, General Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel regarding your most recent visit here with us! I am happy to hear that your room was clean and that our team made you feel welcome. I do however apologize about the water pressure and the breakfast. We all work very hard to ensure that each and every guest enjoys their time here with us. Again thank you for your review and we hope you will give us another chance the next time you are in the Boone area.

Natasha Taylor
Sleep Inn of Boone

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed two nights here while visiting Boone. It's inexpensive and the staff was friendly and helpful. The place is clean and well kept. Free breakfast is adequate but I have had better at other budget hotels. I would return.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review on our hotel. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us and that our staff made you feel at home. We always love to hear from our guests and we can't wait to see you again soon!

Natasha Taylor
Sleep Inn of Boone

Reviewed 21 March 2017

A very good Sleep Inn. Rooms were very clean and modern, as well as the hallways and lobby. Good, standard breakfast. Best part was the friendliness of staff, especially the clerk who checked me in, Alisha. She made me smile, which I needed after a long day on the road. I'll be back, for sure.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Natasha T, Operations Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us and that Alisha could cheer you up! I will be sure to pass this along to her as she will be thrilled to hear it. Thank you again and I look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this intown hotel for the first time this past weekend. Considering the great price, I didn't have high expectations for the amenities. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room, bed, bathroom and breakfast provided. The staff were stellar. Kelsey in particular was attentive, enthusiastic and all around super likeable! I will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Natasha T, Operations Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for the great review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us! I will be sure to pass your wonderful comments along to Kelsey and the rest of the staff who will be just as thrilled. Thank you again and I hope to you during your next trip to Boone!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

My family and I stayed here over spring break. Kelsey was extremely clean and the staff went above and beyond to make you feel like family. I could not have asked for a better stay with more friendly individuals around us!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Natasha T, Operations Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us! I will be sure to pass your wonderful comments along to Kelsey and the rest of the staff who will be thrilled to hear them. Thank you again and I hope to see you during your next visit to Boone!