La Quinta Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 112
Sleep Inn Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$ 91
US$ 74
SleepInn
US$ 89
Country Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 101/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
Hampton.com
Quality Inn & Suites University(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
QualityInn
Holiday Inn Express Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$ 96
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 108/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 124/night.

Comfort Suites(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
US$ 95
Courtyard Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$ 168
US$ 143
Courtyard
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 159/night.

Lovill House Inn(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$ 191
All reviewsdining hallspa treatmentsmeditation hallspa buildingsri srilife changingyoga and meditationvegetarian foodpottery studioindian cuisinepottery classre energizecenter offersbirds chirpingsteep hikeblue ridge mountainsbreathing techniques
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I got my TM (Transcendental Meditation) mantra on 2/27/97 from Bruce Smith then in Bloomfield Hills, Mi. I've meditated twice a day ever since.
We stayed in timeshare. It showed AOL offer of meditation from 11am-noon daily. Very unseasonably cold and rainy day so off we went. I packed a lunch and husband drove. He doesn't practice TM but he enjoyed the drive.
He also took me to my AOL introduction in Bangalore, India. He stayed off site in a nearby hotel.
I was greeted by Cimi, class leader and a visitor who didn't stay. Cimi reminded me of AOL breathing techniques. Transcendental Meditation is science of mind and I've nailed that habit. Now Cimi guided me back to breathing techniques that I'd forgotten. No charge other than cost of getting there. Husband and I had our box lunch in dining room with dramatic view of Blue Ridge Mountains. If anything happens to my husband I'll really need to return. Cimi is vegetarian, not vegan. I'd give a nutrition class if asked in a few years.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2017

This resort is a place of healing. They help bring peace and serenity to even the most hectic of lives. Please take the time to experience the unique and life-altering Yoga and Meditation Sessions from Cimi. You feel better about life in general and for your individual circumstances after having a session with him.
The food is spectacular and healthy...a great combination. The service was top notch - you could tell everyone who worked there really loved what they did and cared about providing a great experience for each visitor.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank YMC323
Rob B, Guest Relations Manager at Art of Living Retreat Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2017

Thank you for your insightful review and happy anniversary. We will be certain to share your comments with our staff as they will be delighted that they made such an impression on you.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

The retreat center is an older structure, well kept and quiet renovations are being done. I stayed in the spa hotel for the "rest and restore" package. All meals were included in the vegetarian cafeteria, but the drive to town wasn't too bad in daylight if you prefer something else. The room was modern and clean. The staff was super friendly and helpful! Any questions were welcome and they were willing to accommodate any request they could manage. The spa treatments encompassed some of the best body work I've ever had and I consider myself a spa snob! Absolutely great! Overall, if you're looking for peace & quiet with no frills and reasonable prices- this is perfect.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank saishirl
Rob B, Guest Relations Manager at Art of Living Retreat Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Thank you for your review of the Art of Living Retreat Center. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and that you felt you received a great value for the price paid. We
do hear quite often from experienced spa enthusiasts that our treaments are some of the best they have ever had. We wish you will and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on a whim after not finding a suitable bed and breakfast type accommodation in the Linville Falls area and what a find! We were so pleased by the quiet and peaceful surrounding and found the whole complex to be a great place to clear your mind. The vegetarian menu at the center's dining hall was off the charts delicious (full disclosure it resembled Indian cuisine in some respects which is a personal favorite) and the yoga and meditation classes offered were educational and thought-provoking.

The only "negative" is that the rooms are spartan so do not expect a typical hotel experience with luxury cotton sheets and boutique bath products. I put this in quotations because we knew this in advance and we were not looking for that kind of experience at all. The room was clean, comfortable, and even had a small balcony with an unbelievable view where I meditated in the morning as the sun was rising. One last note: cell signal can be weak so if you're addicted to your phone, it may be a minor annoyance.

Wonderful staff, thank you for a lovely stay.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Ronald L
Rob B, Guest Relations Manager at Art of Living Retreat Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Thank you for your review. We are all so pleased that you were able to truly experience what are goal is for each guest who stays with us. The quiet, natural environment along with the beautiful views and fresh mountain air does set the stage for one to clear the mind. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

an amazing place tucked away in the mountains. The views are stunning. A great place to spend some quiet time and re discover yourself. The spa is also amazing. It is bit hilly but there were shuttles provided to make it convenient. Very helpful staff.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Rob B, Guest Relations Manager at Art of Living Retreat Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Thank you for the review and we are very happy that you experience was so positive. We are also pleased that the shuttles, which we provide for our large events, we convenient for you.