“Mountain Weekend”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ami P
“There is more paper work than renting a APARTMENT.”
Reviewed 8 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

It looks nice from outside. They don't even provide bed sheets and towel. They charge for ever thing. I never stayed in rental house we have to pay for it. It should comes with it. No electronics lock you have to pick up key at office and at the time of check out you need to drop in office. Soon you open house you smell discus-ting smell. You don't get what you pay for it. Also, I never signed rental agreement of nine page for two days of rental. There is more paper work than renting a APARTMENT. Very inconvenient processor but i did it because i have rented another house near by this property for big group. We just went there to sleep but bed quality is very poor.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: exterior looks
Liked least: Charge for towel and bed sheets. Smell in property and bedding is very poor
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
21 Jan 2015
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment. We offer an option to bring your own sheets and towels or rent them from us, it is a onetime minimal charge and there is a full size washer/dryer at the house for your use. Our contract is pretty standard at 3 pages, the forth page is the linen rental request. Electronic locks are not something our homes have, and we do require you to stop by our office to check in and back by to drop off your keys at check out. The house has a wood burning fireplace that may have been what you smelled. I will let the homeowner know your thoughts on the beds. Were these items brought to our attention during your visit? We would have been happy to help rectify them at that time. I hope this helps clarify your observations.
Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Reviewed 31 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Florida
Reviewed 11 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Reviewed 14 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing