All reviews front desk fire pit breakfast staff great hotel app state newer hotel balcony room perfect stay the entire staff enjoyed our stay complimentary breakfast the breakfast area great room mountain view staying at this hotel two queen beds convenient location
Reviewed 6 May 2017

We were extremely pleased. Great hotel with comfy beds, friendly staff, and very good complimentary breakfast. We'd go back with no hesitation. We were impressed with the cleanliness also. The. bathroom vanity has plenty of space for toiletries, which we appreciated as well.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Great hotel. New. Clean. Comfortable beds. Good breakfast. However, GPS/Mapquest does not give accurate directions. Call ahead of time so you don't get lost! When we called for help to find the hotel, they knew directions were an issue and helped us get to the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2017

shower issues and late night phone call and the use of their business computer room. The shower had water up to an inch on the floor after using the shower it took 4 bath towels to soak up the water. Phone call at 12:40 am to ask how my stay was. Business computer locking up could not get it to restet.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Excellent new Hampton Inn in Boone, NC. Spacious rooms and nice amenities in common areas--outside fireplaces and conversation spaces. Great breakfast area. Love the barn door approach to the restrooms.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have traveled around the USA and the world and have stayed in many different hotels. This hotel has to be one of the best I have ever experienced. It has opened in the last 6 months so everything is sparkling new and is well taken care of. One thing that stands out even more than decor etc. to us is customer service. This hotel has outstanding customer service. From the time we checked in to the time we checked out my mother in law, wife and I talked about how impressed we were with the way they took care of all requests and the way every employee went out of their way to go above and beyond. For example my wife and mother in law took advantage of the breakfast which they both said was very good and way better than most hotel "included breakfasts." The options were plentiful and the flavor was good. One morning it was to time for them to close down the breakfast counter. The lady came out and asked those still eating if there was anything else she could get for those sitting in the breakfast area. My mother in law was shocked in a very good way because at most hotels they are in such a hurry to close everything they are almost rude about it but NOT here! The people at the front desk are amazing as well. Specifically, Ryan, at the front desk went above and beyond. I could keep going on and on about the customer service but I won't. Do yourself a favor and make sure you stay here while visiting Boone.

Trip type: Travelled with family