The Village Inns of Blowing Rock: Village Inn
Meadowbrook Inn(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
Cliff Dwellers Inn(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
US$ 157
Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
US$ 308
US$ 202
The Green Park Inn(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
Boxwood Lodge(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
Blowing Rock Inn and Villas(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
Alpine Village Inn(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
Hemlock Inn(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
Hotwire.com
Westglow Resort & Spa(Blowing Rock)
US$ 427
TripAdvisor
All reviewssmall streamtwigs restaurantwine and cheesebagelsgreat deckcrackersabc storecontinental breakfasthot tubbeautiful woodafternoon snackthe cottageshardwood floorsstaff was friendly and accommodatingroad noiseclose to blue ridge parkwayking bed
Reviewed 16 February 2012

We had an excellent stay at The Village Inn. The staff was courteous and well informed, the room was cozy (a bit tight) but we were in the area to ski not sit in a room. We had a nice little deck off the back with a hot tub, which came in handy after a day on the slopes. It was an easy walk to the town center for dinner. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Book a room with a deck and hot tub.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2012

We only stayed there for one night on the way from Asheville, NC to Virginia. It was very suitable for the one night we were there. They had a nice happy hour with some drinks available and a decent breakfast. I would say that if you are traveling the Blue Ridge Parkway and want a place to stay, consider The Village Inn. I would suggest avoiding seeing "The Blowing Rock" attraction.......it is not worth paying the money to see a few rocks. The downtown area looked inviting and we had a decent meal at a local restaurant that was very busy. I believe it was The Six Pence Restaurant and I had the fish and chips.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yellowstone1
Reviewed 23 December 2011

I really enjoyed my stay here. I came by myself with my dog (Inn is pet-friendly) over Christmas and loved it! The atmosphere is so cozy, hardwood floors, stone accents, equine decor in the rooms. Bathroom had beautiful tile and granite.. very classy. And the bed was so comfy! Also a back deck with a large grassy area for your dog. The lounge is wood and stone decor with a huge stone fireplace. I just wish they would have taken advantage of it by lighting the fire! That was a disappointment. They offer a wine and cheese hour at 5pm. They decorated for Christmas with a beautiful tree by the fireplace. The only suggestion I have is to lower the lighting to make it more cozy during the cocktail hour. The overhead lights were on full blast.. couldn't even see the lights on the beautiful tree. Plus they should have had Christmas music playing, not Friends reruns on the large tv. The staff was very friendly and I would definitely stay here again in the future. Hopefully they will take my suggestions for a warmer ambience in the lounge.

Room Tip: I was in room #115 which had the outdoor patio opened up to the grassy area. Good location.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank EC3
Reviewed 14 December 2011

The tiny room was overpriced (approx. $200/night) and was only saved by our outdoor hot tub. We did not get any housekeeping during our stay for the two nights we were there. They said they were short staffed and needed to attend to the new check in firsts. The room also needed maintenance, some paint touch-ups on the walls etc. The wine and cheese in the evening was poor -- undrinkable sweet red wine and stale crackers. Breakfast equally unappealing. Weak coffee and a selection of white bread products. I was also emailed by the manager when we made the reservation; she asked if we were coming for a special event and if there was anything they could do. I replied, yes, in fact it was for a special birthday weekend. She never replied nor did we notice any special attention given to us...so why bother to ask? If we come back to Blowing Rock, I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank swbasheville
Reviewed 28 November 2011

My boyfriend and I were pleased with the value of the place. The king size room was spacious for us-- great, comfy bed! The bathroom was very nice- a tad small, but I've seen worse (NYC). The breakfast was just thawed Otis Spunkmeyer muffins and burnt coffee- not too pleasing-- venture to Melanie's in Boone for a fabulous breakfast!

Would stay here again- easy to walk to and affordable!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple