The Village Inns of Blowing Rock: Village Inn
Meadowbrook Inn(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
US$ 113
Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
US$ 308
US$ 202
Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 113
Cliff Dwellers Inn(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
US$ 157
The Green Park Inn(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
Blowing Rock Inn and Villas(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
Boxwood Lodge(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
Westglow Resort & Spa(Blowing Rock)
US$ 427
TripAdvisor
All reviewssmall streamtwigs restaurantwine and cheesebagelsgreat deckcrackersabc storecontinental breakfasthot tubbeautiful woodafternoon snackthe cottageshardwood floorsstaff was friendly and accommodatingroad noiseclose to blue ridge parkwayking bed
Reviewed 28 November 2011

My boyfriend and I were pleased with the value of the place. The king size room was spacious for us-- great, comfy bed! The bathroom was very nice- a tad small, but I've seen worse (NYC). The breakfast was just thawed Otis Spunkmeyer muffins and burnt coffee- not too pleasing-- venture to Melanie's in Boone for a fabulous breakfast!

Would stay here again- easy to walk to and affordable!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura M
Reviewed 17 November 2011

My boyfriend and I took a mini vacation up to the blowing rock area to get out of town and enjoy some R&R. After a day full of driving and hiking around we were exhausted and ready to find a place to stay the night. We both got on our phones and starting searching. I came across the Village Inn of Blowing Rock. Right in the heart of Blowing Rock, this was an easy find. Not only was the price right on ($79 for the night, INCLUDED breakfast the next morning), BUT they are also pet friendly. A huge plus since we had our small dog with us. Keep in mind this is a small property, so from the outside it may seem a little "unknowing". We got our keys, opened the door and i was STUNNED! ABSOLUTELY gorgeous room. There is a seating area, two PLUSH chairs, with a coffee table, then a king size bed, nightstand on each with lamp, new flatscreen mounted on the wall. A full closet with a fridge and microwave. The bathroom had a full shower/tub, GRANITE. Shelving unit above sink and the top of the toilet also served as a shelf. THEN to our surprise we opened the sliding glass door, which opened onto a private balcony/porch, with two rocking chairs and a side table. The staff was very friendly, and out front they had a nice lawn, with a pond area. Very close to shops, bars, restaurants in the Blowing Rock area. Wonderful place, we will stay here again!!

Room Tip: Room 106 is gorgeous!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kelly M
Reviewed 2 November 2011

The rooms are rustic with each having a nice deck with Adirondack chairs and a small table. Despite being located just off the road, it's very peaceful and not overwhelmingly loud. The staff is very friendly and offers suggestions on things to do in the area. My husband and I love the wine/cheese reception from 5-6:00 each day. The lodge serves a nice continental breakfast with hot piping cup of Seattle's best coffee. The hotel shower is one of the best we've been in---even better that a luxury hotel. The location is superb. You can walk downtown to all the restaurants and shops. This is important because parking can be a challenge in Blowing Rock. We also like that this hotel is pet friendly with a large green area in the back for our dog to stretch his legs and run.

We love this Inn compared to many others in Blowing Rock. You can't beat the quality for the price.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandy S
Reviewed 1 November 2011

I booked a 2-night stay at Village Inn (Sat & Sun) using hotels.com knowing this would be a busy holiday weekend for foliage sightseers in the NC mountains. Upon arrival, the motel said that they never received our confirmation, despite the fact that I had it in writing and had received several confirmation email from hotels.com. The motel had zero availability. The staff person was nice and let us stay in the waiting area with free cookies and wine while also calling some of their sister properties to check on rooms. I contacted hotels.com and they immediately took care of the issue, including financial compensation for gas, price difference, and extra for inconvenience given that there were no available rooms anywhere in Blowing Rock.

We were told by Village Inn that our room would be cleaned and available early for the next day, by 11am (normal check-in 3pm). We showed up at 5pm, and our room was still not available due to "cleaning staff shortage". We waited another 45mins before the room was ready. I asked to speak with management both times, and was told they did not work there on the weekends and were not available to speak with, which I find unacceptable. The paperwork for the room at the hotel did note my hotels.com confirmation number and request for 2 nights, so I trouble believing that they were not the ones at fault in this situation.

Once we got in the hotel, the stay was fine. Rooms were quaint and clean, but quite small. The location is good. However, I would not stay at this hotel again given the poor/unavailable management status, and lack of customer service during a difficult situation.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank SuzyQSSS
Reviewed 24 October 2011

This is quite possibly the best place to go for a very relaxed stay where the people are the nicest and the scenery is awesome. My husband and I have stayed here for several visits and will continue to stay there. Within wallking distance to downtown Blowing Rock and all the wonderful shops and restaurants on Main Street.

Room Tip: Call ahead if you want a hot tub
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple