All reviews white water charlotte airport blackout blinds whitewater center would stay here again nice and clean hotel recently stayed here nice stay yogurt staff was friendly i highly recommend this hotel mini fridge front desk staff beds were very comfortable great room the breakfast area business trip
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Be wary of billing practices here.
I stayed one night (first night) with an associate on their reservation.
Upon departure I paid for my stay with my credit card.
Upon review of my bank account I found 2 charges for this stay to my account.
One was for the nights stay as expected.
The second charge was for the balance of my associate’s reservation.
I have been back to the motel desk twice to seek an explanation and resolution.
I have left my number at the desk and had to call back after 4 hours of no response.
I await a satisfactory explanation and correction for unauthorized billing.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Julie B, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlotte Airport-Belmont, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Say Dear billing practice,

We apologize for any inconvenience and the appropriate department has been notified. Since your review the GM has spoken with you and I hope that all was resolved. We truly appreciate you choosing us on your travels and hope to see you next time your in Belmont. If you have any further questions please let us know.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Super great experience. I was met by a young lady by the name of Jean who did a tremendous job of getting me checked in and headed to my room. Super clean, great room and great amenities. Everything was great. Thanks to all the staff for making my stay pleasurable.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Julie B, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlotte Airport-Belmont, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear Stacy P,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your experience at the Holiday Inn Express Belmont. We are pleased to know Jean made your stay extra special. I will share your feedback with our team as this keeps us motivated. We hope you will choose us the next time you are in the Belmont area.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

First time visiting Belmont, NC and this hotel was not bad. The only complaint would be the parking after a certain time at night, it becomes very limited. The hotel is right off the exit at I-85 and has a few food and shopping spots near. The staff was friendly enough and the hotel rooms were clean with a nice comfortable king size bed. If ever in the area again, I will make this my first choice!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Julie B, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlotte Airport-Belmont, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear Perry6153,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your experience at the Holiday Inn Express Belmont. We are pleased to know enjoyed our clean rooms, friendly staff and our location convenient. These are just some of the many reasons our guest keep coming back. Management is aware of the parking concerns and are working of a fix for this issue. We currently only have one parking spot per room and it gets difficult when guest bring more then one vehicle when we are sold out . We use all feedback to provide a better guest experience in the future and your comments will be taken into consideration. We can not wait to have you back next time you are in the Belmont area.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

This is a newer or renovated motel. Located outside of Charlotte downtown within a quiet area. Very little traffic noise. The suite was large. The bed was extremely comfortable, room clean, plentiful outlets and friendly associates. I will consider this property again the next time that I am in Charlotte on business trip.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Julie B, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlotte Airport-Belmont, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Sandy B.,

Thank you for taking the time providing feedback on your experience at the Holiday Inn Express Belmont. We are pleased to know you had such an amazing stay. A convenient location, clean, comfortable room and friendly staff is what keeps our guests coming back. I will share your awesome feedback with my team as this keeps us motivated. Again, thank you for the feedback and thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express.

-Julie B.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is always provide a great experience during my stayes. Its remodeled, great beds, close to food and Walmart. The hotel is located right off highway 85. I had a great check-in experience by Erica.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Julie B, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlotte Airport-Belmont, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Jermelle P,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your experience at the Holiday Inn Express Belmont. I am pleased to know you enjoyed our clean, comfortable, newly renovated hotel and convenient location. I will share your feedback with Erica and our team as they will be happy to hear you had an outstanding stay. We look forward to having you back next time you are in the Belmont, NC area.

Safe Travels,