All reviewslake wyliemaster bedroomgreat roomluxuryfurnishingsguestsproperty
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Loved everything about it. Its close to I-85 were there's shopping, all type of eateries, movie theaters, and when your done with that you can go back to the Villa for peace and quite. Was able to visit my family and feel at home. Will return on my next trip to Charlotte.

Room Tip: Great price for the privacy, and the picture are just what you will get.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 1hof
Reviewed 6 December 2016

I send a night at this venue for my 30th birthday a few years ago and it was beautiful. Its a great getaway without going too far......just a place to relax and chill with someone special or yourself.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Only stayed one night but could have easily stayed a week. We were looking for something that was secluded and private and the Villa at Waters Edge delivered. We loved the location and the home is very nicely decorated. The "Cinema" room is a bit warn, but seems like a good place for a family to enjoy a movie. Overall, The Villa at Waters Edge is a great getaway place and we would not hesitate to go back.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen M
Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

Affordable luxury at it's finest. Easily this areas best kept secret. Well appointed surroundings, great attention to detail. Melanie is the most gracious host. Privacy, tranquility, great place to recharge and escape. Truly grateful for a lovely experience.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

Loved it great price loved the rooms enjoyed cooking here ! I got engaged while I was here loved it romantic exciting pretty everything you could ask for in a villa . would love to stay again anytime or any day.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends