Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Ultimate Ziplining Adventure

If you want to spend an amazing day in the mountains, head to Navitat! Had an incredible morning... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Y1304NHelizabethr
Richardson, Texas
Navitat mountaintop zip line w Miranda

We did a mountaintop tour w Miranda as our guide. We had a blast! The views couldn’t be beat, as... read more

Reviewed yesterday
tabathal0117

1,714 results
All reviews zip lining van ride afraid of heights mountain top amazing adventure bucket list first timers super fun fun experience safety zips trees blast platform mountains harness thrill
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021

We came on a large family trip and had 9 on the ropes and one on crutches in the RTV follow vehicle. Super marvelous staff (Lyn, Gus, JC) who explained everything and demonstrated making us feel safe and comfortable so that we could enjoy the views and the epic experience. The hikes to the next platform were interspersed with stops to discuss the terrain, history of the compound and nature facts that were both interesting and fun. These well-placed stops also gave us a chance to catch our breath and made the hike “one size fits all”. We enjoyed the banter on the platforms and Gus took tons of great pictures for us! Lyn was so relational and fun and we felt like we fit right in and they fit right in our family. JC brought our casted/crunching family member to meet us at all the platforms and that made us very happy since we didn’t want her to miss things. The views and experience of flying over the treetops was the most amazing experience. We loved every single moment and Lyn, Gus and JC made it so perfect. They even suggested other restaurants and spots to go during our visit in Asheville. We highly recommend Navitat for anyone visiting the area. Lovely people, breathtaking views and a great experience. Safe, fun, relational, 10/10!

Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

This was my second time to zip at Navitat. The first time was 5 years ago with my wife. This time I went with my son's. Mick and Elise were great guides and made it fun. They explain everything so well and kept us feeling safe. The views are amazing. Definitely a memorable experience.

Reviewed 28 May 2021

My son and I went zip lining today and it was truly spectacular! I was very apprehensive, but everyone made us feel so good about it and it was beautiful up there. Laney was our guide and did a great job-so upbeat and friendly we loved her. Nick L., Bleu, Sam, Luke, and Alexis were all wonderful as well! Would love to go back in the fall with all the colors of the Blue Ridge Mountains!

Reviewed 28 May 2021

My husband and I went zip lining for the first time. We are in our sixties and it was our anniversary. Gus and Lyn were our amazing guides. They made us feel very comfortable of our safety. A big headwind kept me from making it all the way to the platform so unfortunately, for Lyn, she had to come about 25 yards out to retrieve me. I felt safe the whole time, and enjoyed the extra time to take in the great views from above! Thank you Lyn and Gus! We will be back again.

Reviewed 27 May 2021

Laney was such a fun guide. She made our whole group feel safe, especially for those who were a bit nervous. She provided awesome info on the hike. I would definitely return for another tour!