“Delicious food in a nice setting”
Review of Cam Rahn Bay

Cam Rahn Bay
Ranked #19 of 54 Restaurants in Banner Elk
Reviewed 4 August 2017

We had a delightful meal on the patio of Cam Rahn Bay. All of the staff were friendly and helpful - we couldn't be more pleased with the service. We ordered Pho appetizer - delicious - some lettuce wraps and 'Vietnamese sliders'. All were flavorful and delicious. We also ate Pad Thai and found it to be flavorful and fresh. We would definitely go back if in the area.

1  Thank ncpat

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I just finished reading the reviews and disagree totally with the bad ones. Had the Pho appetizer, which was huge, and never saw Pho as an appetizer. Great is all I can say. My husband ordered a spring roll and after finishing it say he has to order another one cause it was so good. I had the Pad Thai and there was definitely taste. Don't know what that other person was saying. My husband had a hibachi dish and his remark was "I can't wait to come back." Service was great and everyone was so friendly!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Wife and I dined on the Patio, and enjoyed meals on two occasions. Both times food was good, though maybe better on a week-night than a Sunday. Service is accurate though a little slow. Have tried and liked Pad Thai, Yokisoba and Hibachi dishes. Prices for food and drink are reasonable, and the food is good but not quite great, since the meat part of each dish seems a little dry (dipping sauce helps!). Overall a nice place with good food and relaxed service.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We lived here a couple of years before trying this restaurant. All I can say is that the food is amazing. Great Sushi, great Pho and my new favorite is Bun with shrimp. The food is fresh and healthy. Brought my grandsons and daughter and the loved it. Who would expect such a great restaurant in the mountains. We eat here every week. Give it a try... lots of regulars and college students eat here.

1  Thank DSCarroll1
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Tried this place more than once and it was awful both times. Food is so bland...absolutely no taste at all. Service was so bad that 1 person was finished before other started. Only thing I can say is good is the sauce that comes in a bottle with hibatchi. Meat was so tiny you need a microscope! Pad Thai as someone else said had 0 taste and funky smelly awful shrimp. Never again.

1  Thank ALushLife