US$ 128
HIExpress.com
Comfort Suites(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$ 155
ComfortSuites
Hampton Inn Southport(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$ 150
Hampton.com
Wingate by Wyndham Southport(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 111/night.

US$ 110
Marsh Harbour Inn(Bald Head Island)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Bald Head Island Limited(Bald Head Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsevening wine and cheeselabor day weekendshort staygolf cartgracious hoststhe location is perfectgaildannkeeperaccommodations
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing stay at the inn - words cannot describe the level of hospitality Dann, Gail and team provide for the guests. You’re guaranteed to leave eager to get back and will make new friends. Recommend the sandpiper room (4) as it has a king bed and amazing views of old baldy and the harbor. Rent your golf cart from the inn - they’re really nice and cheaper than the main golf cart rental place.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Thank you Dan for your wonderful hospitality for my Sister and I. The Inn is so comfy and the location perfect. We appreciated the one on one service, and your friendly nature. You went the extra mile to make it special.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at The Inn at Bald Head last week to celebrate our anniversary. From the moment I inquired about dates through the last second of the visit was the definition of hospitality!
Dan and Gail have thought of everything. They were there to greet us when we arrived and "just happened" to always be around for suggestions, help, or just great conversation. They welcome you into "their home" and make sure no want goes unmet. The afternoon wine and cheese social and breakfast were highlights of the day.
Everything about The Inn is convenient. It's about a 4 minute walk from the ferry and several restaurants and stores. We also loved that we were able to rent a golf cart to explore the island directly from them cutting out extra hassle.
I have spent my life traveling personally and professionally and The Inn is an experience! I have found that over time I forget about many places I have stayed, but I will never forget The Inn. They helped us with not only awesome accomodations, but to create memories. Thanks Dan and Gail. We can't wait to be back again!

Room Tip: We stayed in The Pelican - great view of the marina and ocean!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

New to the bed and breakfast scene? Prefer to remain anonymous in a chain hotel? Feeling a little nervous about meeting new people in an intimate setting but still want a secluded couples getaway on BHI?

Puts your worries aside and come visit Dann and Gail, your new best friends at the Inn at Bald Head Island.

Whether a seasoned B&Ber or your first time you’ll feel welcome in your exceptionally appointed accommodations and will lack for nothing during your stay.

The Inn is exceptionally built with fabulous architecture and is clean and well maintained. You’ll feel as if your best friends made a special effort to clean up the place before your visit.

We stayed in the 3rd floor room number 7 (Sea Oats) with a spectacular view overlooking the marina. It has to be one of the best views on the island!

Dann and Gail are most gracious in their hospitality and the evening wine and cheese social is the perfect ending to your day at Bald Head. You’ll feel like they’re old friends within a few minutes.

We look forward to visiting again soon. This one is a keeper...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

If you don’t own or rent a house on Bald Head Island, The Inn at Bald Head is the place to stay. The minute you walk through the front door, you feel at home. I can’t say enough good things about this property! Thank you Dann and Gail for your hospitality. This northern gal will be back!

Stayed: September 2017