“Fun Sunday afternoon...”
Review of Brennan's Irish Pub - CLOSED

Brennan's Irish Pub
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 August 2013

great atmosphere..loved the music on Sunday afternoon!!!Fun Sunday afternoon...loads of beers to chose from...

Date of visit: August 2013

Reviewed 8 April 2013

A delicious option when you are in the area visiting old Fort Niagara or the Niagara State Park. I had never seen Beef on Weck on the menu before and had to try it. I was not disappointed! Great menu options from sandwiches to meals at a decent price. When we were there, there was live entertainment featuring a band in period costumes playing songs from past eras. It was a great experience.

Date of visit: January 2013
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Even though it wasn't crowded the service was slow. Never asked us for refills or checked on us after the food was delivered. Not too many choices here jst outside the fort - but I WOULD recommend the place right outside the fort. Bistro at old fort inn.

Date of visit: August 2012
Reviewed 13 August 2012

We had a good meal on our first night in Youngstown. I had a garden salad, the halibut and potato salad, which were good, and my husband had the curly fries and beef on weck, which he said was excellent. The prices are very reasonable: about $22.00 total bill.

Date of visit: August 2012
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Went there twice in one weekend. The location is great, the service wonderful and the locals that never seemed to leave their stools made you feel part of that small town atmosphere. The best part was the food! Great selection, large portions, timely and tasted wonderfully. Great happy hour specials! My hot wings were a little undercooked for me but my buddy said,'they were fine'.

Date of visit: July 2012