“‘‘Tis the season”
Review of La Bella Havana

La Bella Havana
Reserve with OpenTable
La Bella Havana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 337 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

I’m so excited to share this little gem located in Yonkers, Ny literally a 4 minutes walk from the metro north train station. The ambiance is wonderful. The background music playing during our dinner was perfect for the name of the restaurant Havana. This was my choice for my friends and I for our annual Ugly Sweater Party. Boy o boy did I hit the head on the nail so to speak. (Smiles)
The food was excellent. Presentation was pretty and intriguing. We all wanted more the day after. Very reasonable and the pitcher of margaritas was a suggestion by the waitress that fit our group. It is a must eat, then repeat!!!!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

La Bella Havana it's a great spot when in Yonkers. Food is so flavourful. Beautifully presented. Drinks are delicious and atmosphere is good. Definitely recommend it for delicious food.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I love the food the ambient here and the service is very good. Also great music they have Latin salsa nights on Tuesday, i have gone there with friends also great for a date night. The sangria pitcher is amazing. price are very affordable and happy hour daily till 7.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

It was a rainy day and we were actually headed elsewhere. On the menu, to warm up, we ordered the Dominican chicken soup. A steaming bowl with about a quarter of dark meat, veggies and an amazing broth was served along with lightly seasoned rice. Not spicy, just flavorful. We also had a couple of Cubano sandwiches. Although not on the menu, they were quickly prepared and served with really tasty fries. The wait staff was quick and attentive. If I have a reason to be in Yonkers, I'd go back.

1  Thank BobFromLl
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

We're in town visiting my wife's sister who just had a baby. Ask for our usual we go out and find a new restaurant to eat when we travel. My wife being of Dominican descent , someway came across La Bella Havana. We were very pleased at the time the kitchen closes. The food we had was excellent. Prepared and presented wonderfully. We were pleasantly surprised when the DJ started playing music and the crowd started to file in. We were very happy with the drink selection and the available specialty drinks that was served and we partook quite a bit. But the real fun started when the owner of left the building. It seems like he really hold back his bar staff while he's there. But once he was gone the drinks flowed the staff seemed like they were having a good time the music added to the atmosphere. What a wonderful experience. Staff was very attentive and very friendly. Taking their time to make sure that you have the proper drink at the proper time in a timely manner. But like I said all of this started after the boss left. The thing I like most about La Bella Havana was that there was a good crowd but it never really got too crowded. It was easy to get a drink at almost every part of the evening. What a great experience. We will definitely be back. Just be sure to call ahead and make sure what time the kitchen closes. Do not rely on what it says on the website.

1  Thank Mike L