“Breakfast lunch or dinner”
Review of Mont Olympos Diner

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

This is a local place for me, always good service and great food. Good selection of paninis and other great sandwiches. They also have Lottery quick draw.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

This diner is convenient for my elderly parents, or I would never eat here. My last visit was a turkey burger deluxe, and the turkey patty was dry and tasteless. Other times I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich and a chicken souvlaki sandwich, and they were also dry and tasteless. At least they are consistent.

The restaurant is nice looking and the service is good, but they need someone in the kitchen who knows how to cook.

Do not park behind the diner under the trees or the birds will cover your car with droppings, which is what happened to me during my last visit.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Staying with familiy in yonkers and taken here as local after trip to usa.

Loads of people milling around but we just walked in and grabbed a table. Big place with good parking. Got seen very quickly and drinks brought out smartish.

Menu massive but we all went light with sarnies. Had the roast beef and they didn't shirk on the amount of meat. We all had a bowl of coleslaw and pickle but if you wanted fries you had to order as did not come with it.

Good service and the waitress was very attentive.

A good first diner in the states.

With tip came to about $90 which included tip and 6 bottle beers.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Trapped in airline delays we were returning from a trip hungry at 11.00 pm. We went because it was open and we had been there before.
The device was good the food was good; no hint of being rushed out of there because they were closing. The usual hearty diner helpings. I had bluefish: it was excellent
This place is worth keeping on ones backup list

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

If you need a place to hold a meeting in Yonkers,NY; then, Mont Olympus is ready for you.
I've been going there almost every Sunday morning for 30 years with 4-20 friends.
They have two private rooms available and their service is always Reasonable.

1  Thank Wagman224