All reviews master suite at home the owner gracious hosts short drive large deck a separate sitting room fairy tale breakfast was delicious stay was wonderful magical experience dietary restrictions other guests wooded area private entrance claudia cottage
Reviewed 28 March 2018

We spent a lovely weekend at the Enchanted Manor. It is very beautiful and the innkeepers were terrific. The room was spacious and cozy and had a separate sitting room. It was one of the best B&B experiences I have ever had. I am looking forward to returning , either in winter when we can x-c ski, or in summer to use the salt water pool and hot tub.
In all, it was a wonderful inn experience.

Room Tip: We liked our downstairs room, which was very private and spaxciuous,. It had its own entrance,
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Claudia H, Owner at Enchanted Manor of Woodstock, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

A lovely review from a truly lovely couple. Rolan and I had so much fun with you and Harriet. How wonderful and heartwarming a story about your lives and how you met. We really hope you return as we feel like we've made friends for life.
to you and your blossoming relationship
My best

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We visited off season and stayed in the cottage. Claudia and Roland made our arrival easy and were wonderfully welcoming and thoughtful in the way they prepared for our stay. The wood stove is amazingly toasty and the location is perfect for getting into town. We would definitely return any time of year.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Claudia H, Owner at Enchanted Manor of Woodstock, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

HI Jesse,
I'm happy you liked our cozy cottage. We get hundreds of repeat customers wanting that room. Hope to see you back again. Maybe in the summer when our heated salt water pool is open.
Thanks for taking the time to write this review
Our best
Claudia and Rolan

Reviewed 7 December 2017

My husband and I spent the most romantic weekend at The Enchanted Manor.
It was our 10th anniversary, so we chose to be in a charming cottage in the woods, just far away from the main house, beautiful pool and hot tube to have our privacy that we dearly wanted; yet close enough to enjoy the other guests and especially our hostess Claudia.

The bathroom is magical with a large Jacuzzi bathtub for two that was lined with candles.
It is surrounded by windows facing into the woods. It seemed that every detail was planned to enhance romance.

The breakfasts were perfect. Claudia had asked us prior to our arrival what we would like and if we had any diet restrictions. We stay in B&B's frequently but I've never felt so taken care of. It was like staying at a boutique spa. We enjoyed organic food, wonderful massages, walks in the woods, midnight swims, and sipping wine in the hot tube by moonlight.

The town of Woodstock is wonderful too. It's quaint with the edginess of artists and musician. There are an array of restaurants from casual to fine dinning. The Buddhist temple at the top of the mountain was an experience unto itself. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect place to celebrate our love.

We give the whole experience 5 Stars.

Susan and Tony F
NYC

Room Tip: If you want total privacy choose the cabin in the woods.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Claudia H, Owner at Enchanted Manor of Woodstock, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Thank you so much for this shinning review. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your romantic weekend with us. Send our love to Tony, he's a sweet man.
It was so much fun having you here.
We hope to see you back in the future.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

I visited Woodstock, NY to attend a concert at the famous Levon Helm's Barn/Studio. I found EMofW online, and was looking for lodging that was close to the venue. The Manor is very nice. It was late Fall, so the foliage was over, and hanging out on the large deck was not really in the cards. I was greeted by the friendly owner, Claudia when I arrived. After she requested a few things about their policies, i.e. remove shoes, etc., I was shown my lovely room. The room was super clean and comfortable. The Manor is very close to downtown where there are lots of dining options. Breakfast was in the dining room/kitchen area, and were eggs to order, and I had a super yummy scrambled eggs with cheese, spinach, onion, and herbs. The owners, Claudia and Roland, are super nice and friendly. Thanks for a nice stay!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Claudia H, Owner at Enchanted Manor of Woodstock, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thanks for the sweet review. I'm happy you enjoyed your room and my breakfast.
Maybe we'll see you another time when the pool is open, the trees are in bloom and you can spend time on our huge deck.
My best always

Reviewed 30 September 2017

The Enchanted Manor was the perfect escape for our weekend getaway. A charming Bed & Breakfast nestled in a peaceful, secluded and wooded area, yet only minutes from the center of town. Our room “Buttercup” considered the smaller of the guest rooms was perfectly comfortable and immaculate! Our hosts and the owners of this charming B & B (Claudia and Rolan) were warm, welcoming, friendly and so very accommodating to ensure our stay was wonderful. A favorite was morning breakfast, with plentiful healthy and delicious food choices, light conversation, and breathtaking views through gloriously large windows facing nature’s beauty. The large rear deck of this home provided access to an in-ground salt water pool and hot tub, where you can feel transported to peace and relaxation amidst the beautiful scenery. We felt at home, relaxed, and look forward to future stays with these wonderful and gracious hosts in their warm and delightful home. Thank you for a wonderful weekend!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple