“Breakfast ”

Gabby's Gourmet Bagelatessen
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Woodbury
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

We ordered breakfast platters for the holiday. We had bagels, Cream cheese, butter and sides. The bagel were fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

This is a large gourmet bagel store. Very clean establishment. I ordered a sesame bagel with Whitefish salad. Bagel was crisp on the outside and chewy on the inside. Whitefish salad was perfect. I really enjoyed this sandwich and will return again in the future.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

I always stop here befor I go to the hair salon in the same plaza. I love Gabby's coffee and I always get the green juice which I love. The lines go very fast. The store is very well organized.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Bagels and sandwiches were quite good, though it took a long time to prepare, much longer than most delis I have visited.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Bagels are incredibly fresh and the cream cheese is delicious. Try the cinnamon raisin cream cheese! Breakfast menu has great prices and everything is made fresh. Highly recommended.